• My new 2017 Chevrolet Cruze Hatch

Jeff Neuville was extremely helpful in finding the exact Cruze I was looking for. Lois Olson in the business office did a great job of finding us the best leasing option available.

• Great service.

Neuville Motors in Waupaca was a pleasure to work with from the first time I walked in the door. They walked me thru different options, answered any questions I had, and were not pushy at all. While we were working on purchasing the vehicle, the entire sales team and reception staff took time to interact with our children and help keep them entertained. Jeff was very friendly and outgoing throughout the entire process. My truck looked amazing when I picked up inside and out; their detail person does great work. I have had a couple of questions since getting the truck and every time they have surpassed my expectations for customer service. My wife and I drove around to several different dealerships from Appleton to Sheboygan, and no one else compared to the service we received from Neuville. It shows that they are a family oriented company, looking to earn a customer and not just a sale. I will be recommending them to family and friends and am very happy I choose to buy from Neuville Motors.

• Driven by excellence

The staff is informative and responsive to my needs. They over deliver and make me feel like I'm their best customer.

• Purchase at Neuville Motors Wauapaca

It was a very easy purchase process. Probably the best experience buying a car in our whole life.

• Jerry

A great dealership to buy or lease your next vehicle. The staff is truly wonderful and very helpful to put you in the right transportation for your needs!

• Highly Recommended!

Andy Williams went the extra mile to make our buying experience simple and easy! Pricing, quality and customer service is excellent!!

• Great dealer

Everyone is very nice and helpful. Completely satisfied with my experience.

Everyone is very nice and helpful. Completely satisfied with my experience.

• Great Experience at Neuville Motors

The staff made our sale easy and enjoyable. We are always treated right at Neuville. Our sales professional Dan Tischendorf goes above and beyond for us.

• Poor customer service..

They never even contacted me! Guess they didn't want my business.

They never even contacted me! Guess they didn't want my business.

Patti sorry for no one getting to you If you could provide me with what type of car you were looking for I can investigate and find out who dropped the ball. My email is rick.meyers@neuvillemotors.com Thank you Rick Meyers

• Great Repair Service