Les' Cars & Trucks

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Les cars and truck is great
    September 21, 2015

They didn't pressure me to buy. they also wasn't in my neck pressuring me to buy any vehicles I wasnt interested in , they let me walk the lot on my o...wn without bugging me every second but they were avalible as soon as I needed assistance. Great guys, not the largest selection but what they do have are good quality vehicles will defiantly be back and refer any one I know looking for a vehicle 5 stars !!!!!

Honest and No Pressure!!
    July 2, 2014

I was able to speak to someone about the car and when I went to the lot there were no "hounds" that came out to try to pressure me into something I di...dn't need. They told me to take it on a test drive and when I came back I told them of a concern I had, they checked it out on the spot and ordered the part to fix it, told me when it would be ready and it was ready and fixed when promised!! The check engine light was also on, they hooked it up, told me what the code meant and the effect(which was minor), I took it to get it checked out and they were correct and didn't fib about it. To Les and Ron and the two mechanics - Thanks for making my used car purchase easy and making me feel confident about my purchase. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good used car at a great price.

Great place!
    June 1, 2014

Found Les' Cars and Trucks on Cars.com...Good place for a good used truck...Thanks again Les and staff!

Car review
    March 14, 2014

No pressure, good selection of type of vehicle I was looking for, friendly. Highly recommend

Easy going
    April 23, 2011

If you want no pressure and a lot of breathing room to really check out a vehicle, this is the place to go. Honest and helpful, I'd recommend them to ...friends, even though they're over an hour away from where I live.

Les' Cars & Trucks