Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac Cary

New 866-712-3234 Dealer Website
Used 866-714-2590 Email Dealer
Service 866-939-5589

• #1 buying experience

My car searching and buying experience at Hendrick Cadillac/Cary was the best car buying experience in my 48 yrs!! Charles Carter professionalism and dedication to getting me the car that I specifically wanted was spot on. I would recommend him to any one of my family members or friends.

• Great service

Scheduling appt online. Easy Car taken in oat schedule time Repairs were perfect and quick. Fast, friendly customer service with Saturday hours.

• Wonderful Experience

I went into the dealership for a recall on my headlights. The service was great. The representative explained the process to me and then I waited in the waiting area of the service building. The service took 45 minutes and I was pleased with the work. Thanks again.

• Kathy

Don S. was wonderful! He helped me and made me feel comfortable through the whole purchase process with no pressure.

• Despite delays of service, best experience ever!

My recent experience has been very good despite the fact there were multiple errors made, ultimately delaying the work being finished including need to return to dealer multiple times. Thankfully due to excellent service rep, I had a wonderful experience and plan to return in the future, maybe even one day to trade in for a newer model :)

• Great service

Everyone was kind and professional. I scheduled an appointment for the work to be done on my car. When I arrived I was immediately greeted and the paper work was all ready for me to sign. The work was done exactly within the estimated time and picking up my vehicle was just as quick as dropping it off. Hands down the best experience I've ever had dealing with any dealership or service on any vehicle I've ever owned.

• Sales experience

Our salesman, Charles Carter, couldn't have been more helpful, friendlier, or more professional. I give him my highest recommendation.

• Good experience

My wife and I purchased a 2015 Tahoe from this dealership. I worked with Charles Carter, Eric Herring and sales manager Mike Douglass. Charles and Eric helped us with the purchase and both of them were very professional and knowledgeable of the vehicle. After a little bit of friendly trash talking with Mike we agreed on the final cost. We finalized the deal well beyond closing time and Mr. Eric stayed there to familiarize us on the functions of the Truck. At this time I can honestly say I had a good experience at this Hendricks.

• Mr. Mark M.

• Great dealership to deal with

I purchased a Buick Enclave last week from Hendrick Buick. Charles Carter was the person that I dealt with. Charles was very pleasant to work with & answered all my question about the Enclave. If Ineeded to purchase an additional car or truck I would go to Hendrick.