• Great Experience

Friendly family attitudes.... good to have wonderful CustomerService. Very much appreciated!

• Great Buyer's Experience

We were very satisfied with the sales service we received from Jason, Reagan, and Terry. We could not have asked for better response to our questions, especially given that we were not local to Leo Martin's dealership and needed to work most of the buying process telephonically and via email/text. Reagan was so patient with us. He responded in a timely manner to every question we posed. Terry spent at least an hour just going over the operation of the vehicle with us and made sure we were comfortable before sending us on our way back to San Antonio. Jason took care of all the paperwork and made sure we were aware of all the warranty options, but at the same time did not pressure us to buy anything. Just an overall great experience. I would definitely consider Leo Martin for any future GM purchase.

• Leo Martin Lake Jackson TX

My salesman Chris was incredible! He was very patient during my selection process, rode along on several test drives describing all the perks about every vehicle I looked at! Above and beyond, he also helped set up my new car for Onstar and offered to help with anything else I needed. Great experience! I love my brand new 2017 Equinox!

• New Truck

I was treated very well and everyone worked hard to get to were we need to be to buy a new truck.

• Leo Martin Chevrolet

As always, Charlie took care of me and the work was done quickly and the communication was great. He is an asset to your company. Whenever I have work done on my personal car (Chevy Camaro SS) or any of my company fleet vehicles (six Chevy Tahoes) I always ask for Charlie in the service department because I know I am in good hands and he will take care of me and my employees.