Leo Martin Chevrolet

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

March 7, 2018

took car to be serviced, we were early but they took us in before our scheduled time. Vehicle was ready in no time. Very friendly staff.

December 13, 2017

I was satisfied with all the process. Chris Greene informed & answered all questions. Mr. Martin, came out & congratulated me on the purchase of my ...new car. He told me that if I needed anything or had any questions, I could call him or his brother & they would help my with anything I needed. My late husband & I bought a 2010 Avalanche and were very pleased with it. So that is why I wanted to go back & buy my new car there. I am very happy with the choice I made & with the help & assistance that I received. I would definitely recommend Leo Martin Chevrolet & Chris Greene to anyone that wants to purchase a car. Thank you.

June 13, 2017

Friendly family attitudes.... good to have wonderful CustomerService. Very much appreciated!

June 1, 2017

We were very satisfied with the sales service we received from Jason, Reagan, and Terry. We could not have asked for better response to our questions,... especially given that we were not local to Leo Martin's dealership and needed to work most of the buying process telephonically and via email/text. Reagan was so patient with us. He responded in a timely manner to every question we posed. Terry spent at least an hour just going over the operation of the vehicle with us and made sure we were comfortable before sending us on our way back to San Antonio. Jason took care of all the paperwork and made sure we were aware of all the warranty options, but at the same time did not pressure us to buy anything. Just an overall great experience. I would definitely consider Leo Martin for any future GM purchase.

May 4, 2017

My salesman Chris was incredible! He was very patient during my selection process, rode along on several test drives describing all the perks about ev...ery vehicle I looked at! Above and beyond, he also helped set up my new car for Onstar and offered to help with anything else I needed. Great experience! I love my brand new 2017 Equinox!

February 22, 2017

I was treated very well and everyone worked hard to get to were we need to be to buy a new truck.

June 17, 2016

As always, Charlie took care of me and the work was done quickly and the communication was great. He is an asset to your company. Whenever I have work... done on my personal car (Chevy Camaro SS) or any of my company fleet vehicles (six Chevy Tahoes) I always ask for Charlie in the service department because I know I am in good hands and he will take care of me and my employees.

Leo Martin Chevrolet