John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors

(4.7) 451 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

451 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors from DealerRater.com
  • Loving The Jeep's

This is our 7th vehicle we had gotten from John Hirsch's of Cambridge ~ Jane was an awesome sales lady and we love her.. she had our vehicles running ...and ready to test drive as it was very cold ;) John Hirsch was also very sweet as when we have to come back to have the blower mortar fixed he compensated us with 2 ~ 25.00 gift coupons to use for oil changes or towards any service job we needed If we needed :) thank you for making my experience buying another GREAT vehicle ( JEEP ) a great one ..

Thank you from all of us here at John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors for your excellent review! We are very glad you were happy with your car buying experi...ence. We love seeing happy guests and we commit to the highest customer service standards! We look forward to seeing you again here and thank you again!

• Quick and professional service

I knew what I wanted. Tom Steffes made the deal happen with ease. Quick, clean and efficient. No games, no gimmicks. Just the way I wanted it. The...y really listened to me.

• Sales Consultant was great

Had a great experience buying another Ford Edge at our Chevrolet dealership. They were very attentive and willing to listen. If they ever get anothe...r Edge in again when the time comes to get another car, we'll be back!

Overall Experience

• Exceptional service! Professional & friendly!

I???ve purchased several vehicles from John Hirsch dealership. Everybody I???ve worked with go out of their way to find the best vehicle for me. I???v...e referred many friends and family because of the integrity of the staff. Thank you Jayne & Donny in sales as well as the service department and all others who???ve made my dealership experience a great one!

• Welcoming and helpful

Jayne our sales person was very welcoming and very helpful Brest driving vehicles was very easy in the very cold temps but no complaints from sales. V...ery easy to work with!!

Overall Experience

• Great service and friendly people

The people at this dealership really went out of their way to get us exactly what we wanted, and the price we could afford. They were honest with us a...nd didn???t try to push us one way or another. This is our second time buying through them and I will continue to go back.

• Purchasing brand new Jeeo

Dillon was more than helpful and met every expectation for a car dealer. He was very friendly and made the experience easy and joyful! Would definitel...y recommend purchasing a new vehicle through him.

• Pleasant, Freindly Atmosphere

Jane is a pleasure to work with! We have purchased our 2nd Grand Caravan from John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors. We had just stopped in on a whim to look... at vehicles with no expectation of actually buying one that day. Jane's knowledge & experience and easy going, pleasant nature was reassuring as she helped us sort through our options, select the perfect vehicle and easily arrange financing. She made our experience very satisfying. My wife was giddy with excitement as she drove away with her new vehicle.

• Great Experience!

Jayne is fantastic. Her approach with customers is very easy going which is perfect for me and my friends/family! We weren't sure on the vehicle we ...were looking at, so she allowed us plenty of time with it to make our decision. We'll definitely be going back to Jayne for future vehicles!

• Repeat Customer

We have bought 7 cars from Jayne!! Other then not having a frequent buyer punch card (lol) we couldnt be happier with Jaynes sales and customer servic...e.

John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors