John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors

517 reviews

517 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• January 4, 2014

This is our 7th vehicle we had gotten from John Hirsch's of Cambridge ~ Jane was an awesome sales lady and we love her.. she had our vehicles running and... ready to test drive as it was very cold ;) John Hirsch was also very sweet as when we have to come back to have the blower mortar fixed he compensated us with 2 ~ 25.00 gift coupons to use for oil changes or towards any service job we needed If we needed :) thank you for making my experience buying another GREAT vehicle ( JEEP ) a great one ..

Thank you from all of us here at John Hirsch's Cambridge Motors for your excellent review! We are very glad you were happy with your car buying experi...ence. We love seeing happy guests and we commit to the highest customer service standards! We look forward to seeing you again here and thank you again!

September 22, 2018

Jayne is very attentive, listens to your needs and goes the extra mile to help you find just the right vehicle! I will definitely be recommending her to... family an friends!

September 11, 2018

Very helpful and friendly took care of what was wrong and made it right, in a timely matter, worked with me to get the best deal

September 6, 2018

Thomas Lee was a wonderful person to have as a Salesman, he had my interest on his mind and was willing to work with me on what I was looking for. He took... the time to look up parts ask questions and answer all of my questions when I had them. Thomas was very quick with responding to my questions and tell me how it was. Definitely would recommend Thomas to someone who is interested in buying a car without being pressured or persuaded into something that they don't want.

Thomas Lee

Sales Consultant

September 1, 2018

Jayne is Amazing.... This is our 4th Family purchase With Jayne and John Hirch's Moror's. Jayne always is quick to respond and answer all your questions.... I Highly recommend Jayne.

August 22, 2018

I had a great experience. They went above and beyond to get me financing. I was veeey happy with everything and would definitely recommend buying your... car here!

August 11, 2018

I recently took delivery of a 2019 Z06 Corvette that was custom ordered along with the engine build experience. Other dealerships were unhelpful and generally... uninterested in determining how to take part in the engine build experience which is a once in a lifetime opportunity and makes the car a one-of-a-kind. Everyone involved helped ensure the right car was ordered, that I was able to take part in the engine build program, gave a fair trade on my older Corvette, and negotiated a great price on the new Vette. Those involved in the car???s delivery made sure I left happy and had a good experience!

Donny Vincent

Sales Manager

(5.0) 8 reviews

August 7, 2018

I choose John Heirch Cambridge Motors (Jayne) because she is friendly and knowledgeable.We have gotten 5 vehicles prior, and always the same friendly service

Andrew Wolff

Digital Marketing and Inventory Manager

August 4, 2018

This is the 4th vehicle we have bought from Jane and she always is so easy to work with. We look forward to buying our next car from Jane again.

July 27, 2018

I recently bought a SUV from this dealership. All prior service had been done by the dealership. When I went to do my own oil change I discovered that... they had put the drain plug on so tight that I actually had to take it into my mechanic just to get the thing off. With specialty tools and penetrating oil it took him 20 minutes to get the drain plug off and he almost gave up and I would have needed a new oil pan. Also I noticed that it was acting really weak accelerating at high speeds and too it back within the warranty period. I sat there for 3 hours with my SUV in the bay being looked at. The guy came in and said that all he did was check fluid levels and scan for codes. It doesn't take 3 hours to do that. After leaving that day I noticed that my acceleration was much improved. That tells me that obviously someone at the dealership screwed up in the past and they fixed it but didn't want to admit anything was wrong. They were nice people but nice isn't going to keep my vehicle on the road. A mechanic who knows what the heck he's doing will and I would never trust a vehicle to their service department.

Jon Hammer