• Great Truck and Awesome Customer Service

We bought a 2015 Ford F250 in March. They made it a quick and easy experience for my wife and I. Not only did we get a great price, we were also able to trade in our older truck for a great value. Also, they were able to get us GREAT financing terms, better than our credit union! All in all, it was wonderful experience. I would refer anyone there and won't go any where else for our vehicle needs! Thanks alot!

• Wowed

Went in to look at a car I was looking at, very friendly and fast service

Went in to look at a car I was looking at, very friendly and fast service

• Looking for a van

The cars were dirty some we looked at were dinted and there were unnatural puddles under a couple. We will probably more than likely NOT be back.

• Chevrolet Silverado

I was in the market for a used Chevy truck. I told Natalie Thompson and she went above and beyond my expectations. Needless to say, I love my truck and would recommend her and the Bexley Motorcar Company family to anyone who is the used car market. Thanks a lot Natalie!

• Alicia Milligan

Bexley Motorcar as a whole is a good and loyal business! I worked with Autumn and she showed me respect, and gave me a lot of different options!

• Brooke Wilson

Autumn McLaughlin is a nice lady who tried her best to get me approved. I love my new car!! =)

• Belinda Blakenship

Autumn was a very helpful lady. However, I could not come up with the downpayment she was requesting. Better luck next time. Thanks for trying.

• Tara Lowes

Autumn McLaughlin is a great sales lady! Thanks so much for your help!!

Autumn McLaughlin is a great sales lady! Thanks so much for your help!!

• second car bought, cadillac cts. love it.

Natalie is the best car sale woman in the world, she is honest, kind, respectable, and she knows her stuff. thank you for everything. Tawanda Mcmillian.

• Natalie Thompson/Sales Representative

To Whom it May Concern, I was preparing to turn in a leased vehicle. I thought about purchasing a small truck-I had just become a Franklin County Master Gardener through OSU Extension. I didn't want to jam things into another car. I didn't know how I was going to make the switch-both financially and with the quality of vehicle. For me, there is always a large amount of trepidation when dealing with a salesperson. When I walked in the doors of Bexley Motorcar Company, Natalie Thompson presented herself as a smart and sensitive representative. She distilled my negativity by suggesting how I could actually afford an acceptable vehicle. she showed me who would finance me. And she gave me available choices of trucks. It was like a dream come true. Don't get me wrong. I had my hesitations. But when I looked at the facts,I couldn't deny them. I am grateful for Bexley Motorcar Company and their help. Paul Gardina P.S. It goes without saying that I'm everyone's best friend because I have my truck.