Valley Chevrolet of Hastings

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Recommended!
    March 20, 2017

Really great people to work with. I found an Impala online that was $3k below book value, called and asked them to hold it. I was willing to drive 4...0 minutes out of town since they are located in Hastings. When I showed up, an hour before they closed, they were happy to help and stayed late on a Friday night to complete my paperwork. They also detailed the vehicle and had it cleaned up and spotless when I picked it up the next morning. Highly recommend them. The salesman I worked with was Trent B., and he was awesome and very knowledgeable. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. Thank you!

• Don't buy
    October 28, 2015

I purchased a 2012 Equinox.We found rust at the bottom of 3 of 4 doors. They told me any Chevy dealer would fix it, which was not true. They did final...ly take car of the problem. Their financial department is a nightmare. We had a partial loan we secured for ourselves. They screwed that up and finally I have been waiting for six weeks for disabled plates because I am a 100% disabled Vietnam Vet with braces on both legs that makes it very painful to walk a short distance. No I would never recommend buying a vehicle from them.

• Used Car Purchase
    December 29, 2012

We rececntly purchased a Used 2011 Malibu from Brad at Valley Chev in Hastings. The car was everything he said it was and it was a very pleasant low ...pressure experience. It was a quality car and the paperwork was quick and easy. I would recomend this Dealer to a friend.

• Purchased Used Caravan
    August 31, 2011

I just purchased a Used Caravan from Joe O'Brien Chevrolet in Hastings. I just wanted to say that this was a very pleasant experience. Nice friendly p...rocess without the usually used car dealer games. Well worth the drive to Hastings. Thanks also to Eddie. Pleasant experience. (If the van is a good as the dealer, it is a good deal.

Valley Chevrolet of Hastings