Big Star Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (281) 502-5321 (281) 502-5321
Used (281) 502-5314 (281) 502-5314
Service (281) 860-2045 (281) 860-2045

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent Service

Took vehicle in after hours with no issues, front desk turned vehicle over to service next morning. Finished same day

very friendly and very prompt

very friendly and very prompt-thanks everything I expected -i will use them again if I get back the that area

Relaxed buying experience

The sales reps are all relaxed, the staff is friendly, and the children's area was nice for my 1 year old to play

Amazing service department

That my truck was in and out and washed and the service was amazing too I will be going back to get my truck service

Customer service while waiting on warranty service

Being a first time owner I will chose Buick-GMC again when I get ready to trade up in vehicles this year or next year

great service

expedience well organized courteous coffee left vehicle clean -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Great Service

The dealership has very good customer service. Repairs to my car were done in a timely manner. They were understanding and put me in a rental at no cost to me. They really care that the customer has a good experience.

Great service

Good service. Definitely will continue to return for maintenance service on this and future vehicles that I purchase from this or any dealer.

4.4

Great service, over priced

Staff was exceptionally nice, and kept me informed of everything going on. Everything was super clean. Coffee was even good! Price wise I'd go elsewhere though. A good third over all other estimates.

service oriented

Everyone was adaptable with my work schedule and I appreciate that. They truly showed customer service is their mission in every aspect.