Fury Dodge Chrysler RAM of Lake Elmo

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• GREAT!! Would go back any day!!!

This was a great dealership! Within a couple days I had been to at least 6 different dealerships and each and every one "profiled" me because I am 19 years old and was looking for a 2012 Ford F150. I ended up here at this dealership and got the best service and was not profiled at all! Would recommend this dealership, especially Matt S. my sales associate!!!! :)

• Great Customer Service

Had been searching for a vehicle for awhile. After visiting other dealerships, I purchased from Fury. They wasted no time. They were very helpful and knowledgable. They also kept all promises.

• Buying in the rain

I was treated well and a needed repair was completed as promised before I picked up the vehicle.

• don't give them your phone #! they gave it out

Since giving my phone # to dealer and asking him NOT to share my info or put it in a system, I immediately got a survey call from an outside research company the next day asking how my salesman treated me. I have gotten more and more research company calls. I've asked Fury to contact them and get me off their lists, they said probably someone ELSE gave my # out, not them. Then how do they explain that the call was in reference to my time at the dealer??????? I then almost every Satuday I get calls. I tell them to remove me, but the calls keep coming. I have had this cell phone # for 10 years and never once got solicitation calls from anyone...concidence? Never release your phone # no matter what they promise.

If I can know which customer it is, we can erase him/her from the system. We would be more than happy to fix this for the customer. Let me know, Sales Manager