Average based on 2 reviews
  • matthews motor co...great experience

Andy, the owner is not your typical salesman. He is much, much more meaning in business to build and maintain relationships. Yes, certainly he profits from each sale, but he is kind, honest, patient and extremely helpful throughout this stressful process. I have purchased 2 vehicles because of his outastanding service and great prices! Bianca Cooper

• Great Buying Experience At Matthews Motor Company

I had an excellent buying experience at Matthews Motor Company. I purchased my car on December 14, 2011. The staff was very friendly and easy to deal with. Andy Battoglia made the car buying experience an enjoyable one for me. I am 100% fully satisfied with my 2010 Hyundai Elantra purchase. I have been in the market for a while now for a car and been too many dealers in the Charlotte, NC area. Matthews Motor Company by far was the best to deal with, a no sales pressure environment, they actually want to sell you a quality car at a great price. I will be recommending this dealership to friends I know that are in the market to buy a new or used car in the future.