Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

(4.3) 130 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

4.3
  • Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!

I can’t say enough good things about Elliott Bay Auto Brokers. Up until this point, I wasn’t a fan of the car buying experience but my experience with... EBA and Howard (he’s the best) changed all that. First of all, I got the car that I wanted and I feel good about what I paid for it. EBA’s policy of transparency and fair pricing made getting a new (used) car a fun, stress free experience, like it should be. I drove away feeling excited rather than deflated! Howard was polite, respectful, and informative and went above and beyond for me. He came in on his day off to get the deal done with me and I was impressed when after spending some time in the finance office, Howard was still there (after the dealership had closed) waiting to hand me the key. He even stayed late to set up my Bluetooth/ phone in my new car! I feel confident referring anyone of my friends to Howard and the folks at Elliott Bay Auto Brokers and the next time I buy a car, it will be from them again! Their company policy of transparency and sales people like Howard that exemplify integrity made buying a car a wonderful experience! Thank you Howard and Elliott Bay Auto Brokers

• Such a great experience

We contacted Elliott Bay after finding the car that checked off all of the boxes we wanted in a " new to us vehicle". Olivia was our Sales consultant... and she was very helpful with all of our questions and concerns regarding buying this vehicle and having it shipped via a barge to our island residence. We are absolutely thrilled with our vehicle. Highly recommend buying from Elliott Bay. No pressure, high class, reliable and prompt service.

• Get your car checked out before buying

Get your vehicles checked out by the manufacturers dealership. I bought a car that had a knocking engine and had been in an accident, but hadn't been ...reported and this dealership fixed the engine enough that I couldn't hear it knocking until i drove it home.

• Most pleasant car purchase experience ever!

From day one we had such an amazing experience. The guys (Bob and Rob) went above and beyond to make the transaction seamless. We felt extremely comf...ortable, and confident throughout the whole process of purchasing our 2013 Range Rover. Bob meet all of our requests pertaining to the car and over delivered on his promises, he was very friendly and personable. Rob took care of the finances and was extremely professional and got us an amazing deal. With each phone call the rate was getting better and better, we felt like he had our best interest in mind. We are costumers for life. We trust Elliot Bay 100% with our future purchases. We recommend these guys to everyone who is looking to buy a quality car. Thank you Elliot Bay Team!

• Found a great car!

My friend referred me to EB Auto and I'm glad he did. I was very specific of what I was looking for and they had exactly that: used cars under a certa...in amount of miles, no older than a few years old, with competitive prices. Worked with David who was knowledgeable, quick to respond, and friendly. Working with a broker was a new experience for me, surprised and a bit disappointed that I bought a vehicle and had to take it to the nearest gas station to fill it up. It's those little things that add to the "customer touch." But overall, I found the staff to be professional and the experience to be positive. I would recommend EB Auto to others.

• My purchasing experience

I worked with Kevin. he was very easy to work with. Kevin made the process of buying a lot smoother and no-pressure. I highly recommend him.

• The best prices on luxury cars!

They were very friendly with great experience on luxury vehicles. They helped before and after buying the used car. They have mechanics and paint on s...ite. They have a huge inventory of luxury cars at really hard to beat prices. Even though they did not go down even a dollar still it was the best deal in town so I had no real leverage. Similar car with more miles was 8K more somewhere else 44K vs 52K. After the sale they even had an expert show us all the bell and whistles about the Porsche Cayenne. Good deals great prices friendly staff you can't go wrong.

• Good Experience

My wife and I went to EBA to see the car which I found online. The salesperson Dan Lee helped us. He was informative and nice. I bought 2 cars from ...him.

• Good Experience

• Great Out-of-State Experience

I had an incredibly easy, no-hassles, smooth transaction buying my car out-of-state. David Wolfe was extremely professional sending me all the need...ed paperwork and information on the car. When I arrived the car was exactly like the photos. David took the time to go through the car explaining the features, test-driving, and taking care to detail an area that had been missed. I never felt pressured or rushed during the whole transaction. My experience was A+.

Elliott Bay Auto Brokers