New 888-255-8409 Dealer Website
Used 877-871-2684 Email Dealer
Service 877-468-3066

Average based on 37 reviews.
  • Great place to buy a car

I always deal with Kyle and it is a pleasant and painless experience. They do not mess around like other dealers. I have purchased 6 cars from Kyle and he is always outstanding.

• We do not do that at Ramsey, Subaru

My wife was shopping for a new Subaru, and gave a quote which specified the one price we wanted. This price includes all charges and financing. They were very happy to agree over the phone, after it was ok by their manager. So we drove there on a week night about a hour away just to be told by their financing officer that they cannot honor the email and phone conversation we had with the sales rep the night before. The only reason why is they just don't do that. You see to them everything included doesn't mean everything. Once we refuse to go with their pricing, we were offered the door. How can you buy a car from someone who does not honor their word?

• Best Deal and Professional Service!

The ease of attaining a Subaru vehicle with the quoted deal was amazing! The sales and finance departments are patient and trustworthy. I highly recommend anyone purchasing or leasing to stop by Subaru of Ramsey!

• Subaru experts

These guys know Subarus! Brought my car to another dealer who couldn't diagmose electric problem for anything. They tried twice but couldn't pinpoint problem. Ramsey knew the problem right away and fixed it under warranty!

• A+ Service

Normally wouldn't wriet a review on service but my experience hear was great. Got my brakes done and the price was was they quoted. Imagine that.

• Love the service!

Brought car in for front brakes and guess what? It was only the brakes and not a list of issues as long as my arm. Honest service dept!

• They washed my car!!

Got my brakes and tires changed and when I picked up my Outback - it was washed! It was a very nice gesture and one that will bring me back.

• They washed my car!!

• Jeep Grand Cherokee from Subaru

I had been in the marketing for a pre-owned Jeep Grand Cherokee for about a month and was doing most of my searching on Cars.com at 11:00PM Monday, and drove off with the car at 5:00PM Tuesday. The buying process was so easy and they met all of my requests, no back and forth or frustration. Would definitely recommend the dealership.

• Wonderful experience at Ramsey Subaru

Had the most wonderful experience shopping at Ramsey. Our sales guy Michael was so helpful, he was sure all aspects of my purchase and trade it were smoothly handled. I highly recommend them.