Fury Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of South St Paul

• Sean is the best!

My wife and I have never had such a great car shopping experience! Sean was our sales person and he made sure every aspect of our experience was outstanding. He took the time to explain every step, listened to what we were looking for and suggested vehicles accordingly. Not once did I feel pressured to make a quick buy! Thank you to Sean and all of the friendly, knowledgeable staff at Fury!

• Mark Z

I would recommend this dealer and specifically Sean to work with. Process was fast and actually enjoyable.

• 2014 grand caravan owner

We have had our van survaced a few times now. Today we had the pleasure of being helped by Summer. She was fantastic! Thank you so much for your help.

• Mr. Wayne

Sean Mclaughlin did a super job! He was superb at explaining all the parts of selling auto's

• Mr. Wayne

I had the privilege of working with a very down to earth and knowledgeable sales person, Sean Laughlin. He was able to answer all my questions and then, based on my preferences, directed me to the Grand Cherokee that fit me perfectly! The entire team was friendly and helpful! Thanks Fury and a huge thank you to Sean!

• New Jeep Lease

Mike Novick was a pleasure to work with. He is knowledgeable of his products and matched me with what I was looking for. The finance department was also excellent.

• 2016 JEEP OWNER NOW

Dealership was phenomenal and extremely helpful at answering questions when I walked in. The sales people were great and I didn't feel the normal pressure of being FORCED to buy a car. They really wanted to make sure I had the right fit and were willing to work around my schedule to drive multiple vehicles.

• Above & Beyond

Had a major engine overall done by the service department. Great communication from Marrissa keeping me to date during the process as well as working with her service manager to make sure all repairs were covered by Warranty. JR the service tech did a great job on the technical repairs, it sounds like a new truck! Thanks Fury service great Job!