Inver Grove Ford Lincoln

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Fantastic Experience!!!!!
    September 3, 2014

I had a fabulous experience as I had not bought a car for 11 years. That is how long I kept my car with 216K miles and still have it as a spare. Matt ...Westberg was a superior salesman and I would highly recommend him. Matt is a family man and it radiates from him. He helped me with the purchase of my white C-Max Hybrid which I truly adore. The whole team was fun to be around and helpful. No one pushed me and they let me set the time line. I plan on using them for my maintenance and look forward to a long association.

Dear Lady S, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent purchase experience with our dealership. We are very happy that you were ...satisfied with the no-pressure sales experience that we strive to provide and that you love your new C-Max. We look forward to seeing you again for any of your automotive needs!

New car purchase
    April 5, 2018

Just a little disappointed that my New car wasn’t as clean as it should have been. Cup holders had dirt in them, also their was dirt on the drivers si...de floor between the seat and door. I personally would have made sure the car looked emasculate especially since I worked at Ford Motir Company.

Charles, thank you for the five star review.

Michael
    March 30, 2018

JJ is about the only car salesman I trust he so personable so accommodating a pleasure to work with thank you JJ.

Michael, thanks for the great review! We are so happy that JJ was able to help you with your car buying experience. We will make sure to share your ki...nd words with him.

Great Sales service
    March 26, 2018

Needed a used truck for my daughter and saw they had taken in a great trade. Met with Ben and Joe, and they both assisted me. Refreshing that it was... seamless to me as they both worked with me over a few days and ensured there was no gap in coverage for my needs. Very easy to work with. Sales GM is a great guy as well!

Erik, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

A Wonderful Experience at Inver Grove Ford
    March 20, 2018

I had a fantastic shopping experience at Inver Grove Ford! I ended up in a very sudden life-changing event and needed a vehicle immediately. That day,... I walked into the showroom without any previous research or any expectations for a vehicle but walked out with keys to my dream car. My salesperson took the time to listen to me, ask meaningful questions and really understand my needs; then, he went above and beyond to find the perfect car for me. I am so happy with my Ford Fusion - it's everything I wanted! Thanks Inver Grove Ford!

Ana, thank you for the five star review! We are so happy that you had a fantastic shopping experience at our dealership. Enjoy your Ford Fusion!

Inver Grove Lincoln
    March 16, 2018

My experience working with Steve Thornton at Ford Inver Grove was five star. I would recommend Steve to anyone looking for a truck.

James, thanks for the perfect review! We are so happy that you had an excellent experience with Steve.

Ford Explorer Lease
    March 5, 2018

Overall experience was good. Salesman was willing to work around our budget.

Karen, thanks for the perfect review! We are so happy that you were able to find a vehicle that fit your budget.

Joseph Jaros
    February 27, 2018

Overall I had a pleasant experience. This was my first time ever buying a vehicle. I came in to test drive a truck with little to no intention of buyi...ng it that day, but Tabitha made that happen in the best way possible. Tabitha made my buying experience less stressful and provided feedback when needed. Tabitha made it very clear that even though she worked for the dealership, she was here for me in my buying experience to assist to get the best price possible. Tabitha will go above and beyond for you, so I would definitely recommend her!

Joseph, thanks for the great rating! We are so happy that Tabitha made the buying experience less stresful. Our customer's are our number one priority..., so we are pleased to hear that you were treated well!

leasing a 2018 Ford Escape
    February 16, 2018

review on my purchase of the 2018 ford escape SE. It was a great experience.

Joyce, thanks for the five star review! We are so happy that you had a great experience purchasing your 2018 Ford Escape SE. Please don't hesitate to ...reach back out to dealership if you need anything.

Satisfied Customer
    February 9, 2018

I selected a couple of cars to check out from Inver Grove Ford's website. Joe Christy had them ready to test drive when I arrived. The 2014 Ford Fusio...n SE had low miles, the winter package of heated leather seats, heated mirrors and engine block heater. Beautiful leather interior with the voice activated SYNC system, brand new Uniroyal tires & lots of cool technology .Very clean body! Joe took care of the financing before I arrived & I was on my way home with my purchase in no time. Sarah guided me through all the paperwork. This is my second vehicle from Inver Grove Ford and I would definitely buy another from Joe & Inver Grove Ford.

Steven, thanks for the perfect review! We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant buying experience. We appreciate your loyalty and dedication to... our dealership. We will make sure to share your kind words with Joe.

Inver Grove Ford Lincoln