Z Motor Company Inc.

Visit Z Motor Company Inc.
Sales hours: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Friday 10:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(717) 826-0953 (717) 826-0953

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The best experience!

Ask for Corey Knox, and you won't be disappointed. He was professional and diligent through the whole buying process, and never hassled me once. I would highly recommend Z Motor Company to anyone who is looking for a used car. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience, and almost didn't want to leave the dealership because the environment was so relaxing and fun!

Dealer response

Thanks Ryan! Your words of recommendation are greatly appreciated and inspires me to continue helping my customers find exactly the right vehicle. Hope yours serves you well for as long as it meets your needs...until next time unless you are in the area.... Corey

Try these guys!

Honest, no pressure, and fair prices. I didn't buy a car from Z, but I will consider them again when my wife needs another car. I was looking for a used car at a low price point and yet, everyone I spoke with treated me with courtesy and took the time to listen and "hear me," which I have personally found to be a rarity in sales environments. Do yourself a favor and give these guys a chance - you won't be disappointed.

Dealer response

Corolla Shopper, Thank you for your endorsement of Z Motor Company and whenever you are ready we will be here to help you find the perfect vehicle for you. Blessings my friend!

My daughter was looking for a new car and drove past Z motor company and spotted this one! She really wanted me to go check it out with her, so I did! I must say that Corey and Kyle were great people to work with! Their professionalism and knowledge of cars was amazing! She loves her new Sion! Thank you for your awesome customer service! Praying that God Blesses you and Z motor company!

Dealer response

Lisapa, Thank you so much for your kind words and for our recent purchase. Sometimes the right vehicle, at the right price, with the right quality is nice and close to home. Hope it serves her well for a long time. Blessings in return : )

What a Experience

My experience working with Corey was great. He is very knowledgeable about all aspects of purchasing a vehicle and made me very comfortable with the process I would strongly recommend Z Moters

Dealer response

M45, you made an excellent choice in vehicles...they are so fun to drive while wrapping you in a bit of luxury. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again soon.

4.4

Great Car buying Experience

I just recently purchased a 2012 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-spec from Z Motor Company. I searched for several months for this particular car and ran across the ad on cars.com. I couldn?t believe the price it was listed for online, at least 7,000 less than what I?ve been finding everywhere else. With a price this low, I only had two choices, drive 78 miles to PA from MD to investigate this amazing deal or remain skeptic and continue to think it?s too good to be true and let the deal pass me by. I?m so glad I drove the 78 miles. The car was immaculate. Very low miles and the inside still had the new cars smell and looked the part as well. Clean VIN. In a nutshell the overall experience was great. After my test drive experience I was sold on the car. I felt like I stole the car from them because of the unbelievable price I had just paid. And get this, on my way to the lot from MD; Kyle had lowered the price on the vehicle even more without my knowledge. So if you live out of state, I highly encourage you visit the lot if you see something you like because chances are, it won?t remain there long because of their competitive prices. Corey was a pleasure to work with. He made my car buying experience enjoyable and painless. He didn?t pressure me into buying and wasn?t hounding me like most car salesmen do to make a sale. He made me feel at home with no added pressures and answered any questions that I might have had. Basically he left you a lone until you needed him. They?re a trustworthy group of guys who are fair and honest. Visit Z MOTOR?S or REGRET THAT YOU DIDN?T. IT?S WORTH THE DRIVE!!!!!

Dealer response

Fast Freddie...perfect name for you buying that car...I love it! So glad your experience here was an excellent one and please remember us when you or someone you care about is in need of another vehicle. Remember, just because we do not have it doesn't mean we can't get it. Blessings my friend!

2012 Rogue

A fan of the Nissan Altima (owned two), I set out to find the best deal I could on a Rogue so I could have the same 2.5L engine. Kyle and Corey at ZMotors had the nicest vehice and the best deal. Corey was great. He listened to what our concerns were and walked us thru the process without all the hype. It seems that ZMotor is selective about what they are willing to put on their lot. It was an enjoyable experience and I would definately buy another car from them.

Dealer response

Nissan Fan....so glad you found the quality, the deal as well as the perfect experience here. We always carry the Nissan product so, until next time my friend : )

Another Civic Hybrid

In November 2012 we found (searched online) a 2006 Civic Hybrid at this used car dealer in East Petersburg that we never heard of. Long story short, Called, test drove, talked, left with a new (to us) car. We had never had a more pleasant used car buying experience. The car has been great! Averaging 48 MPG. So great that when our other car died 10 months later, the first place we looked, online, was Z Motors. There was an identical 2008 Civic Hybrid. Another super deal, another pleasant buying experience, another Civic Hybrid. These guys are just nice guys, period. If you're looking for a NICE used vehicle, go se them. Kyle, Cory, Thank you very much! Pat and Joyce K.

Dealer response

Pat and Joyce, thank you so much for coming back again and trusting us with your next vehicle. It is the greatest compliment and very satisfying to have you feel comfortable with us as we assist you with your vehicle needs. Thank you and may you be just as pleased with this one as your last : ). Blessings, Kyle Z....for Corey too

2001 Toyota Tacoma

My husband and I recently bought a 2001 Toyota Tacoma from Z Motor Company and we were very happy with the service. The owner, Kyle is extremely honest and knowledgable. I'm usually very skeptical about believing car salesmen, but after talking to him over a couple weeks, I realized that he is very truthful. He also went above and beyond to make sure our truck was in great condition before selling it to us and he gave us a great deal. We've had the truck for a couple months now and are very happy with it. We will definitely be returning to Z Motor Company in the future.

Dealer response

It was great meeting you guys and hearing your story! Hope the truck serves you well and good luck in school!

Found exactly what I was looking for

I had been considering getting a "new to me" vehicle with low miles for about 6 months. I test drove a few cars at several dealerships, did lots of research online, and decided on a specific year/make/model.But I could not find what I wanted anywhere locally, and was not at all impressed with the follow up (lack of) from the sales people. Z Motors did an awesome job of matching me with the perfect vehicle at a very good price, with no pressure. It was truly a delight to work with Rick and Kyle and I highly recommend that you check out Z Motors for your next car purchase.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for the great feedback, and glad we could find your perfect vehicle!!

Buy Your Next Car Here!

My wife and I could not have been happier with our experience at Z Motors. Price of the car and trade were both fair. Sales experience was professional as well as personable. No pressure. Whole transaction was super smooth! It was a bit of a drive for us to Z Motors, but it was worth every mile. I'll surely look there again for my next purchase.

Dealer response

Thanks Ralph & Gina! Glad it was worth your drive. Really appreciate your trust in us at Z Motor Company!!