Midfield Motor Company

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• December 9, 2014

I was treated like a Queen at Midfield Motors. They helped me get into my new to me Lexus. They made me feel so welcome and had me out on the road in ...no time. I recommend you buying from Midfield Motors! I will buy again!!

October 12, 2015

Couldn't ask for a better experience! I love the family run business and the time that they took to explain everything to me. It was a very fast proce...ss and I didn't dread it at all.

November 4, 2014

I couldn't have asked for a better, smoother experience. They've taken really good care of me and walked me through the whole process. They didn't hav...e the car I wanted but Shane took my credit information and got me preapproved and promised to have me a car with in 48hrs. They exceeded my expectations and had me a car within 24hrs. Shane took great care of me and I couldn't be happier!

April 25, 2014

THE FOLKS AT MIDFIELD MOTORS WENT THE EXTRA MILE, I TRAVELED FROM MISSOUR TO PURCHASE FROM THEM, THEY RESPONDED IMMEDIATELY, TOOK EXTRA PHOTOS OF THE ...VEHICLE THAT I HAD QUESTIONS ABOUT, KEPT IN TOUCH WHILE I WAS IN TRAVEL MODE, PICKED ME UP AT THE AIRPORT, AND DELIVERED AS PROMISED. FAMILY OWNED DEALERSHIP WITH GREAT FOLKS, SHANE, JASON, MS. VANESSA, AND EVEN TODD WELCOMED ME WITH OPEN ARMS. THEY EVEN CALLED/TEXT TO MAKE SURE I MADE IT BACK TO MISSOURI AND ASKED IF EVERTHING WENT WELL, THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME, WOULD DEFINETLY PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

Midfield Motor Company