• Greatest experience.

I'm extremely satisfied with Stillwater Motors. No pressure and No suprises. The salesman asked what I wanted in a truck from colors to options and only showed me those that fit the bill. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and caring. It was like buying from Long time friends. I definitely will return.

• Great customer service and tire price

The customer service was outstanding with Chris and the excellent price on 4 tires. I was in and out same day I called.

• Very great services and amazing people

I'm so thankful that I got a chance to get my new car from Stillwater motors, it was amazing and perfect company for everybody to get a car from them. The service was so great, the whole area it's beautiful. I would love to recommend to my family and friends if they want to get a car, Stillwater motors it's nice. Thank you and God bless.

• Outstanding business, service & sales

Friendly people in service, we know the owners and love that is a family business. Our sales person Cory i the very best we have ever worked with.

• very good

The whole process went smoothly from the very start to driving away. Salesman was awesome and finance was great. Very satisfied.

• A Quality Dealership

The friendliness of the entire staff and the competent, professional service that is a trademark of this dealership is always a plus factor in my driving past other dealerships along the way to make it to Stillwater Motors.

• Great service

Professional, on time, courteous. Stillwater Motors is the only place I have my Buick serviced. Looking forward to purchasing my next vehicle there soon!

• Great service

Everyone is always very friendly and helpful - saying hello asking if you need anything. Service department always answers any questions to make things understandable. Nicest waiting area

• Great salesman

We have been Dealing with Jim Boening for several years he is great. He always remembers who you are, what you drive and stops to talk to you even if your just there for service. We will continue to deal with Jim in the future. Don't ever let him retire :-)

• Convenient, Efficient Customer Focused

I was able to communicate very conveniently and efficiently by email and phone contact. The dealer personnel were all very focused and profession...

I was able to communicate very conveniently and efficiently by email and phone contact. The dealer personnel were all very focused and professional.