New 866-494-8516 Dealer Website
Used 866-415-1265 Email Dealer
Service 888-867-7810

Average based on 202 reviews
  • The best car buying experience I have had

I just bought a 2014 Silverado High Country model from Stillwater Motors. This place was by far the best as far as any experience that I have had purchasing a vehicle. We went in one Saturday not realizing that they had closed at 5 that day, it was near 5:30. Mike, the sales manager was there and greeted us, he did not rush us, asked questions and was very interested in what we wanted. We felt bad that it was after hours but he was there to help us. The following Friday I sent out a flurry of emails through a website to several dealerships detailing what I was looking for. Steve Step from Stillwater responded to our email, I explained that we had spoken with Mike the previous Saturday. Mike remembered us and what we were looking for including my color choice, the White Diamond TriCoat. Steve and Mike shot us back a price, we took my Avalanche in for them to look at for a trade (8 years old and still a great truck, but I wanted a newer one) They wrote up the trade agreement and pricing on the truck I liked and we went to a few other dealerships. None as friendly as Stillwater and none as non pressure as Stillwater. We called Steve back 45 minutes before the dealership closed and said we were buying the truck from them. We then rushed back to Stillwater to finalize a few details, like adding running boards and a bed cover, along with dealing with financing. We were pre qualified through our credit union, but Stillwater beat the interest rate by .20%. We arranged to pick up the truck and sign final papers on Monday. It was all very easy, and we were in and out within an hour. I love my truck and I really love Stillwater Motors, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. Again, it was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Thank you so much Guys! You have a customer for many years to come.

Thanks for the review, Mary! We are glad we made the process of purchasing your High Country easy. We like to take time with our customers to find what they want. Enjoy your new Silverado!

• Greatest experience.

I'm extremely satisfied with Stillwater Motors. No pressure and No suprises. The salesman asked what I wanted in a truck from colors to options and only showed me those that fit the bill. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and caring. It was like buying from Long time friends. I definitely will return.

• Camaro SS

Had a great experience. Dealer was fun to work with and fair. Of course you always have to bargain but it was hassle free and I'd certainly buy from them again!

• Great Service

Service representative was friendly and knowledgeable about my vehicle. Service was completed in a timely manner to my satisfaction.

• Andy Malon / Marine Services Inc.

The Staff and service is top notch. It was a pleasure doing business with them!

The Staff and service is top notch. It was a pleasure doing business with them!

• Best vehicle purchasing event ever.

This was the best vehicle purchasing event of my life.

This was the best vehicle purchasing event of my life.

• Simply the Best!

Got the price as advertised on cars.com . It was a quick and easy process. Ask for Hank as he was spot on the price including all fees given over the phone. It was a smooth process with no pressure whatsoever. I would definitely buy from this dealership again.

• Great service ... no hassles

I like the fact that I don't need a appointment to get service ... like a oil change !!!

• Great Service

The service representative was friendly and knowledgable. The waiting area was clean and bright. My vehicle was returned with work complete in a short period of time. Stillwater Motors is GREAT!

• Good place to buy a new car

One of my best new car buying experience ever. The pricing was clearly stated on their web site and they checked to see if I qualified for any additional rebates. I spent one evening with a phone call to the salesman and completed the sale the next morning at the dealership. Everything went smoothly and quick.