Dioguardi Auto Sales

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit Dioguardi Auto Sales
Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(585) 445-3554 (585) 445-3554

Great Satisfaction

I Went into Dioguardi with a sense of little hope after crashing my car and needing a new car to get back and forth to school and work. So he checked every thing for me to see what he would be able to do for me and while doing that he noticed I had an bill from amazon sitting on my credit for 1500 dollars and that was making a lot ot places not want to finance with me because of that large amount of money owed that was sitting on my credit report. We sat down and called amazon and got all the information on the bill and settled on that bill for 700 dollars which in the end helped my credit tremendously and now the same banks that wouldn't finance with me now had suddenly changed their mind and were willing to work with me with a small interest rate. They really know what they are doing here and they don't only care about getting a car sale like most places they actually are looking to take care of you and helping you improve your credit in the process and that means a lot for a a young man like me who's still in the process of building his credit. I now have the best car I have ever had in my life so far and I'm paying alower interest rate on the car I have now then I did with the car I had before my accident. I recommend this place to everyone and after today I think I will be getting all my cars from here forever

Dioguardi offers great service

Tom Sr. and Tom Jr. were amazing to work with. They got me into the car I wanted in a matter of days. Despite my less than perfect credit they helped me get excellent financing. I had a great experience. I will recommend Dioguardi to all of my friends and family.

I had a we wonderful experience

I had a great experience, father and son great people help me out in many ways I really appreciate both of them they made my car shopping experience fun, easy, and very entertained I will definitely recommend others

Not walking anymore.

I had been walking or taking the bus for the last four years. That changed yesterday when I picked up my 2008 Chevy Impala. I didn't think I could get a car loan, but they were able to get financing for me. We have a car we like and a payment I can afford. Tom knows how to help.

No one could do what Tom did for me

Without a car to get work and back, I needed a car in a hurry. My credit was far from excellent and every other dealer wanted to sell me a junky cars with high miles. I came to Dioguardi to see if they could help. Not only did I get a nice car, but he helped clean my credit up, and got me established with a local credit union with a much lower interest rate than everyone else told me.