• Great buying experience

I found them on line/internet saw a couple of SUVs went to check them out test drove a vehicle and they gave me a great deal financed me and I do not have great credit also helped me with insurance and before I drove off they made sure all fluids were topped off - I would buy from them again!

• Great service

Me and my wife have 2 cars from here. The staff is wonderful and I am writing this on my free will. From time to time with any service there is bumps in the road but the end results is what matters the most. From my personal experience this company will always help you out the best way possible. Great place to buy a car!

• Awsome

Cool people, great price and nice cars, the dealer was super nice and really worked with me on the price and time.

• All Around Great Buying Experience!

Was in CO Springs shopping for a used car & could not locate a BMW wagon in that area. Found one online at A & B Auto in Lakewood. Called the dealer & spoke with Rachid, the Sales Manager. He told me that he would hold the car until I could get there to look at it. Most definitely should have gone there in the first place instead of wasting time elsewhere! The dealer is family-owned & they do a wonderful job of taking care of their customers. The car overall was in great condition & they took care of the few minor adjustments that were needed. They cut a great deal on the price too! Would highly recommend A & B Auto when looking for a used car. Their customer service is excellent, & they definitely go above & beyond on customer satisfaction!

• great friendly nice clean cars

Over all a great buying experience!! A very friendly family ran business - great selection and clean inventory!!

• Great Buy here Pay here

I found the car I was looking for for a long time, I dont have a great credit history, and this dealership was able to finance me with a really min down payment.

• Great service, good price!

I found my favorite car online, the price was right so I contacted the dealer. He set me up with a good deal with a perfect price OTD so Iasked if it was possible if he would pick me up from the airport as I would have to fly in form a different state. He said yes, the next day I was there, greeted by their sale man at the airport. Drove me back 20 some miles back to the dealership where I was greeted by an impossibly immaculate car. I'd do business with them, they have great service, and even took the extra step to pick me up from the airport to get me to the dealership. No frill, and great service!