Maplewood Toyota

(4.9) 2176 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2176 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Maplewood Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Cha Yang is superb!
    November 3, 2015

Cha Yang was my sales agent. He was helpful in educating me about the car that I wanted. Before driving my new car home, he went over my car functions... thoroughly. He answered my questions and was very patient to make sure that I understood what he was talking about. He was honest, friendly and very likable. Thank you, Cha! -Xee

• oil change, tire rotation, top off fluids
    January 19, 2018

I called the morning I wanted to get in, and asked for an 11:00 appointment. Was given one for 10:40, and made it in time. Excellent and quick service.... Thanks!

Overall Experience

• Maintenance was quick & easy.
    January 18, 2018

Quick & easy with no appointment needed. Cookies and coffee also provided. It's nice to be able to drive right in the shop and not have to get out of ...my car until I'm in a heated area.

• Great Service
    January 18, 2018

First time servicing recently purchased RAV 4. Having an appointment made all the difference; was promised the car to be returned in 1 hour they had c...ompleted service including a car wash in 30 minutes. Great service department!!!

• Great Service
    January 18, 2018

I???ve always had a good experience with Maplewood Toyota! It can be difficult finding a dealer you feel you can trust and I feel I can trust them to ...do quality work and not try to sell me work my vehicles do not really need.

• A well oiled machine!
    January 18, 2018

They are very friendly, organized and efficient. I have no regrets on purchasing a vehicle and / or having them provide services for my Toyota Highlan...der.

Overall Experience

• Wonderful Customer Service!
    January 17, 2018

Fabulous service always! Vic is the BEST!!!! I recommend him to everyone. Never the times myself or others I know have seen him has he not done a wo...nderful job making sure customers are happy!

Overall Experience

• Quick turnaround and competitive pricing
    January 17, 2018

I had set up a 40000 mile maintenance appointment. The staff was waiting for me when u arrived, explained what was being done and set a time schedule... for completion. I had planned to stay and wait and the work was completed ahead of schedule with a full explanation of the condition of the car and what I should be planning for in the near future. Great job and completely satisfied.

• Good quality
    January 17, 2018

We like Maplewood Toyota because they do not try to upsell maintenance. The work is high quality and reasonably priced. The check-in and out processes... are very efficient.

• Nice job
    January 17, 2018

Always are straightforward on the work to be done and always do a great job of outlining what the exact charges will ne so that there are no surprises....

Maplewood Toyota