Polar Chevrolet

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 143 reviews

Call This Dealer

• August 24, 2014

I had been car shopping for a long time and I was very unsure of what to buy. I finally visited Polar Chevrolet and had an amazing experience. Once I ...got there everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. They answered all my questions and helped me find the right car with all the features that I wanted. I would recommend Polar Chevrolet to anyone looking for a new car. When I purchase another car I know I will be going back to Polar Chevrolet.

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purcha...se experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Jim Thelen GM jthelen@polarchev.com

November 6, 2017

Drove 2.5 hrs down to look at a brand new truck after calling to confirm my appt this morning. Get there and the recptionist has no idea who i am or... the name of the sales lady i was looking for. Wait 20 min for her to find a sales man, i tell him the stock # of the truck im looking for and 30 min later he comes back up and says sorry someone already put a down payment on that truck (after i was guaranteed in my confirmation call if it sold they would call to tell me so i didnt waste my time driving down) . I am extremely irritated at this point that i wasted my time driving all that way only to have the sales manager chase me down in the parking lot as im leaving to tell me the salesman screwed up and the truck is still on the lot....needless to say it was extremely unprofessional, disorganized and i did not and will not purchase a vehicle from this dealer!!

October 19, 2017

I was looking for a Mazda 6 and wanted to compare the 3 versions. My husband had one on hold and when we arrived for me to test drive it Jeff had all... 3 models lined up out front with the keys and told us to go try each one and he would answer all of our questions. I selected the one I wanted and came back in a couple of days to finalize the paperwork. Everything was correct and ready to go. Best buying experience I have ever had!! Since then (Nov 16) I have had service work done and couldn't be happier with the friendly, accurate and efficient service I have been provided. Well done!! Thank you!!

June 10, 2017

Super happy with my buying experience at this dealer! Would definitely recommend Tim Skaar and Polar Chev if anyone is looking to purchase a vehicle.

April 14, 2017

Overall a good process. Looked at vehicles in the area and the best option came from Polar Chev. Vehicle was extremely clean, and the buying process w...as easy. Fair price and would definitely check out their inventory if you're in the market.

Thanks for the review! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

March 7, 2017

How can I say this, awesome. PolarMazda treats you like a person, not a number. They want you to be a customer for life! They treat you like family...! They smile, explain things and most of all make things right!!!!!

January 6, 2017

It was the easiest experience I have had. Everyone was so helpful from the moment we arrived. Staff took the time to explain everything which was real...ly great.

September 26, 2016

I brought my car in knowing what was wrong and they did a diagnosis on it and charged me for it!!! I will never error bring my car back here and ether... will any of my family!

September 23, 2016

I went there on the weekend to try to get a vehicle. Long story short, I was told by the salesman(that I won't put on blast like that) that I would b...e contacted on Monday....that never happened. Called and spoke with Finance Manager to see what was going on. I was told he would call me back and he also never did. I would've appreciated a call back one way or another letting me know what's going on. I didn't appreciate my time being wasted like that at all.

September 15, 2016

Great service from garrett warmonger. Made the buying process smooth and simple

Polar Chevrolet