AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake

New 888-454-5024 Dealer Website
Used 888-894-4383 Email Dealer
Service 877-292-3322

Average based on 318 reviews.
  • Highly recommended

I would highly recommend AutoNation! After stopping at 9 other places AutoNation was the only dealer who understood what I needed and found it. They were not pushy and actually listened to my needs/wants. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The overall process who easy! 3 days later I noticed my antenna was missing, I called them and they immediately fixed the issue (which was very minor). I can't say enough good things about them and will be a return customer. Thanks AutoNation

• New truck purchase

Had a truck picked out elsewhere and thought I would give Autonation a chance to do better. They sold me a new truck and I was out the door in no time.

• Just a regular guy

Pleased with the transaction. Received a good trade in on my 2010 F-150. Nothing negative to say.

• Great Experience

Pete was great, I inquired online and he was never too pushy about getting me in. He was helpful when I asked and seemed to really care that I got the car that I wanted. Overall good experience, I would recommend to anyone and I plan on purchasing my next car there.

• Autonation, White bear Lake, MN

After looking at a lot of cars on Cars .com, I found exactly what I wanted at AutoNation. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Terry Freshwater

Thanks for your profession service Terry in our car buying experience.

Thanks for your profession service Terry in our car buying experience.

• Avery

I think that the vehicle I purchased could have been detailed better and you should get more than one key it was late in the evening but we were promised it would be detailed good

• I would go back for my next car

I could not have asked for a smoother process when I chose to purchase my new car.

• Great sales experience

This is the second car we have purchases at Auto Nation Ford in White Bear Lake MN. I also get all my servicing there and have had a great experience working with the Auto Nation team. Pete Turgeon has been great to work with on the sales side of the business!

• Great dealership

Autonation was an A+ dealership are salesman to the financial end was excellent in customer service . We will recommend to anyone searching for a vehicle .