4.0
  • very good costumer service

great service very helpful and friendly i would like to commend the employee who helped us

Thanks for the great review!

Thanks for the great review!

• Saw online bought with no issues very pleased !

Very pleased with the price of the Acura TL I bought. I flew from Sacramento to Vegas and bought my car with no issues.

• GO SOME WHERE ELSE

now known as Hyundai of Las Vegas..one of the worse buying experiences I've ever had, spent 6-7 hrs. and still had to go back 3 times. when doing your paper work here, I suggest you read EVERYTHING and ask questions, not that you'll get a straight answer. this was our 2nd time getting a car here. and of course now you get answers like, well, with the new owner (of the dealership) we have to do it this way and show it this way. When you get that for an answer, it's because they don't want to tell you that you have the option of NOT getting what they're trying to charge you for. when our lease is up on our new car, we will go some where else. Too bad too cause we really like our salesman. Oh well, that's what happens when you get jacked around by the finance end...KEEP in mind, it's the finance person that also tries to UPSELL you on stuff you don't need. If we could only bill them for our valuable time, that would be fair.

• Professionalism from everyone

From start to finish, everyone we encountered was professional and helpful. Sales Rep Chris Evans was thorough, listened well, explained everything carefully and got us the deal we wanted. He was a pleasure to work with. In the finance office, Chris Priebe was also thorough in his explanations of the process and the importance of each form. It was a very good experience all around.

• Geat Experience!!

I shopped on line seen the car I liked or wanted and walked into Planet Hyundai Sahara, not only did they have it in stock I was attended to by salesperson Anthony (tony) Fisher he brought the car around we test drove it, in no shape or form was he every pushy I like that! He asked some Questions and told him my roundabout spending for a car and he offered me a better deal and showed me the car. I love it! Beautiful car and we test drove that. Because we never felt pressured and uneasy We bought the car! My wife is happy in her New Hyundai and Thanks to Chris in finance dept. who was professional at his job made our experience there stress free. Our DRS was ready in 5 days! Thanks Planet Hyundai Sahara You Rock!!

• The best dealer ever

I bought a new Hyundai Elantra after my bankruptcy, and I got the best deal ever. They are the best, Daniel (manager) and Leonel.

• Great experience. Great deal.

Chris Evans, our salesman was professional, personable and patient in finding the right car for us. Carlos Hidalgo, from the management team was straightforward and informative and gave us various options to put the right deal together. Chris Priebe in finance was very professional and went over the paperwork throughly. Miriam in delivery was patient and knew her stuff. All in all a very good experience. We are delighted with our new car. Plantet Hyundai gets 5 stars!

• 2016 Hyundai Elantra

Excellent Service I had a very positive experience at Planet Hyundai buying my new 2016 Hyundai Elantra. My salesman, Ron , was very accommodating and helpful in making my decision as to which car I chose Everybody was so helpful and friendly. Made the car buying experience very short, simple and fun.

• Great experience!

I was in the market for a reliable car with a good warranty, and I was immediately helped by a friendly salesman that did not work on commission. What a difference! He took the time to show me all the features of the Veloster I was interested in, and I walked away with a better finance rate than I expected. Overall, this has been the best deal I have ever received from a new car dealership, without the pushy salesman that usually make it such an unpleasant experience. Plus, I got a better warranty than I thought I could get, too. I would highly recommend Planet Hyundai Sahara!

• Great service, good people

I had great experience they were honest with me on how they were able to finance me and everyone their was a great help.

That's what we like to hear, thanks very much!

That's what we like to hear, thanks very much!