White Bear Lincoln

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 130 reviews

• September 22, 2014

Great job with getting me in right away, communicating the process and providing WIFI and coffee for getting work done while I waited 40 minutes for n...ew battery.

June 12, 2018

The staff and our salesman were great to work with. since I was in the auto business many years ago, I expected the usual high pressure sales. Instead... everyone I spoke to was extremely friendly and very helpful. there was no pressure to buy which I really liked.

June 5, 2018

Brought car in for oil change. First time here and will be back all the time. Found me a new place for future repairs and or purchases. Thanks again f...or the great service.

May 2, 2018

I have had a very positive experience at White Bear Lincoln. The buying experience was excellent. The service for repairs was excellent. Derrick went... above and beyond to help me get my back window repaired. I would highly recommend them

March 19, 2018

This team was great. They worked to make the deal work for me. They found my specific vehicle 330 miles away and had it transported to MN. The financi...ng process was handled prior to my arrival and was a smooth purchase/paperwork process.

March 15, 2018

I would especially like to thank Derik Sanders / Service writer who always goes 110 percent to make sure everything is completed properly. Always has... a smile and good word to say!!!!

January 12, 2018

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone! They are rude and do NOT listen to the customer. I had an appointment with the finance manager and ...he brings out a vehicle for me to look at. It wasn't anything I was looking for. He never offered to show any other cars and was very arrogant! He says he has 20+ years doing his job, unfortunately after all those years he never learned anything about customer service. I left (and he never even offered a business card), and went down the street. I found my dream car for a great price and payment range I wanted to be in at a great interest rate. I will never go back here and I tell everyone I know not to! They don't care about what the customer wants, they just want to sell a car and get you in and out of there as quick as possible. The people are cold and the atmosphere is cold. If I could give a negative star I would!

Debi, thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a s...tellar experience here at White Bear Lincoln. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (800) 328-3456 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

January 4, 2018

staff very helpful with information on MKC and the process of purchase

November 15, 2017

White Bear Lincoln wanted to charge 802.00 to replace valve cover gaskets on 2009 mercury milan , I knew this was an outrageous price quote, they told... me it would take 5.2 hours to repair, so I took the car to a local car repair station who I did not tell them the price I had been quoted.I asked how much would they charge to replace a valve gasket on a 2009 mercury milan and how long would it take ? They told me it would take about an hour and total price would be 225.00. I had them to repair my car they had it done in an hour and I was on my way with warranty in hand I called and spoke to one of the upper managers at White Bear, the gentlemen said he would look into and give me a call back I havent heard from him.My wife and I was thinking of purchasing a new car from White Bear this coming spring.We have been dedicated to this dealership for over 20 years. we have bought cars from them we have had friends to buy cars from White Bear they have been serving all 3 of the cars we have .We will find another Lincoln dealership or maybe try a Cadillac, no more business will we be doing with white bear lincoln .The sales people are great but the service department is going down hill wanted to charge over 2000 to fix my MKS the same place that repaired milan repaired my Lincoln MKS for 341.50 and said there was nothing wrong with the things that White Bear said .

We are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We take our clients' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail... what exactly went wrong. Please reach out to us at (800) 328-3456 at your earliest convenience so we can begin working towards resolving this matter. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

July 6, 2017

Jim Adler sold us an MKZ hybrid and we had a lot of questions. Jim was very patient, walked us through the process and answered all of our questions p...lus demonstrated how things worked. Very pleasant experience and when we need another car I will contact Jim.