• Great service from the moment you walk in the door

Hello Michelle, We appreciate your continued business! We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your purchase experience with us!

Customer service is number one every time I visit Midway which is why I buy all my cars there. John Violette and Greg Graves as well as the entire Midway team are fantastic

• 2014 Ford Focus

Excellent service, Greg and Chuck were very helpful. They took their time to explain everything to me. All my questions were answered. You guys rock!!

• car buyer

I came to buy a used vehicle and found one that I liked, but my sales man seemed to be less than interested after we had agreed on a price. When I picked up the car he gave me the keys and said thanks. No help in learning about the car other than what I was told about the car on the test drive. I was also told that I would be called when the license plates came in, but I received a post card in the mail 4 days after they came in. I called the sales person and he said he would have the plates on his desk the next day as well as a reproduction window sticker. They were no where to be found on his desk. I talked to another sales person who brought me to the cashier for the plates and also had someone print the window sticker for me.

• Informative

Hi Dom, We appreciate you sharing your recent shopping experience with us! Please let us know if we can help out with any further information.

I went in to test drive a Ford Focus and got prompt and courteous service. When I was finished my salesperson spent time with me and answered all of my questions. He listened to what I was shopping for and I was able to find out everything I wanted to on that visit. I'm definitely more likely to purchase from Midway Ford now.

• Midway Ford fan

Claudia S., Hope you are enjoying your newly purchased vehicle! The review is much appreciated.

MIDWAY FORD in ROSEVILLE is a great place to find a used or new car. I informed them what I was looking for, plus the price range that I could afford. They were very helpful in helping me find a car within my price range, which I am very thankful for.

• oil change

Hi Elia, We are pleased to hear that your oil change at our dealership was excellent! Thank you for the service review.

waiting time was reasonable for walk in service; also, staff are friendly and courteous. waiting room is customer friendly, clean and has a TV and complimentary hot beverages

• Vehicle service experience

I am always treated courteously & respectfully. Service is prompt & thorough. I like that the cost info is offered to me when Icheck in.

Hi Deborah, We appreciate you choosing our dealership for your service needs. Thank you for sharing your five star service experience!

• Great service

People were friendly and efficient. The work was done successfully and as expected. We were pleased that our extended warranty covered the repairs.

Hi Mark, Thank you for sharing about your great service experience here at Roseville Midway Ford!

• great service clean place

sale person was great and helpful. places was nice and clean. everyone was friendly. And helpful and pick the right truck.

Hello Leslie, We hope you are loving that new truck! Thank you for the kind review!

• Great Service

Sale Associate was very knowledgeable and Customer orientated. Made the experience Fun & Seamless. Would buy from Brandon Whorton again if needed.

Hi Shannon, Thank you for taking the time to send us a review on your recent used vehicle purchase! We are happy to hear you received great customer service.