Merit Chevrolet

New Used Service

4.5
727 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Merit Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

I had a great experience when buying my new (used) truck from Merit Chev! Everyone was helpful and polite and very knowledgeable. I feel I got a good ...and fair deal from them.

• Yay us

Went over and above expectations and thankful it was such a pleasant experience leaving us overjoyed with our decision. Thank You!

• Best Decision

Always easy to set up an appointment. Everything and everyone is on always on time and great to work with. Buying a vehicle from Merit Chevrolet was o...ne of the best decisions I every made.

• 2017 Camaro SS purchase

The best auto buying experience I have had in forty years of purchasing cars. Very fast, very upfront about pricing, and to the point. Very painless.

• Your people did it again !

This is the 5th vehicle that I have purchased from Diane Hogan ! She has been great to work with and has been a big help in ... finding the right vehicle for me .

• Service Department Review

I am astounded with the Merit Service Department . Our Equinox is now 2 years old. This is our 2nd Equinox from Merit. I didn't think I would go back ...for Service but my Equinox says "let's go back to Merit for Service, I like it there!". After my last Service, I called Brock about a mistake made with an adding machine and he took care of it with no hesitation.

• A great experience!

Everyone was extremely helpful! Jeff M went above and beyond to make sure I was getting the vehicle that was best for me and was great to work with! T...his is was the first time purchasing a brand new vehicle for me and everyone at Merit made it an amazing and exciting experience!

Overall Experience

• Wonderful, great to work with.

We drove 3 1/2 hours to get to this dealership, and we were greeted upon our arrival. Everything was organized and ready for us when we arrived. E...veryone we met was very friendly and helpful.

• 2017 Malibu Premier

Jason Wortman listened to what we wanted, no pressure. Great experience, 5th vehicle I've bought from Merit. Would and have recommended Merit to fr...iends and colleagues.

• Jason's greatness

Jason wortman makes the car buying process so easy he is really at the top of his profession that is why I keep coming back and you should start comin...g to see him

Merit Chevrolet