Apple Ford Lincoln Apple Valley

1159 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 22, 2019

Phil Haas was great to work with, would definitely work with him again very knowledgeable and not over aggressive or pushy and easy to talk to

Mark, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Apple Ford Lincoln Apple Valley. We want a...ll our guests to have a stress free experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

April 22, 2019

We have brought both our vehicles that we purchased here back for repairs. Our Van they had us fix 3 different thing before they “figured out “ what’s... wrong with it$1500 later. Our Escape they have replaced the air conditioner 3 times and now they are telling us the piece that originally broke put debris in there. It’s under warranty. Now they want $800 for there screw up! A bunch of crooks!!

Hello, our customers mean a great deal to us so we are disappointed to hear you did not receive the quality service you deserve. We would appreciate t...he opportunity to address the concerns you brought up and work with you to resolve this situation. If you are willing, please contact us at (952) 431-5900 at your convenience and we'll do our best to make this right. We hope to hear from you soon.

• June 17, 2018

I recently purchased a car that initially had a transmission issue the service department went the extra mile to resolve problem and make me happy rick... the used car manager even extended there exchange policy for me knowing i wasnt happy with car i was very rude and unprofessional to alot of people down there im very sorry to everyone i affended especially chad obert from the service department and reg great people and place I definitely recommend buying a car from them

Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

January 21, 2019

You changed my oil / filter and washed my car. What could have gone wrong with this minor service at a cost of 54 dollars?

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

December 1, 2018

Apple auto of Applevalley should be ashamed of how they have taken care of me after buy a certificated used car from them. When I purchased the car I let... them know of an issue. They said they would fix the issue when i brought it back through the service department. Well I waited a bit until the car wouldn't start. Third issue with the car. Had it towed in. They had the car for a few days. I get a call saying we dont hear the noise and the car started just fine. I went in to do a ride along so I could point out the noise. After that they said they would figure out how to fix the noise. A day or two later get called to come and get the car and discuss the noise. Get told it's not covered u see warranty. I said it was discussed at purchase you said you would fix it. We had our disagreement I said I was going to call management and was going to leave with the car. Waiting at the service desk I get called back to the adviser. Well the car wont start keep the rental I get told we will investigate more. Get called the next day saying it's the battery. I said it was a certified preowned vehicle how is the battery junk in less then 2000 miles. Oh it happens and it's not covered. I meet with the service department manager and get told a story about people bringing in vehicles with less then 300 miles on them with blow engines and it just happens. I asked about the noisy windshield well that's not covered. I said it's not in correct from the factory. Still has the Ford factory marking on the glass. I leave with it. After having 3 different employees tell me to commit insurance fraud and turn it in to my insurance. I still have these calls recorded on my phone. I call Ford motor company to get the windshield replaced. I get an email requesting I fill out how my experience was. So I filled it out to only later get a call from them questioning why such a poor review. Again on a recorded call. So i did you read the review? It's pretty self explanatory. Now a some time passed and I get a call from the PR guy. He asks me about my story. So I have to give him my story. He promises he is going to make it right for me. A week goes by nothing. I wait another week and nothing so I call and say what's the deal you said you were going to take care of this. I said I didn't come to you complaining you came to me. I thought they took care of this I said no they haven't talked to me. The recorded call ends again with him saying he will take care of it. I wait 2 more weeks and nothing. So I call again. Hey the same response. Now 1month to the day they called me and started it. I get three call backs that day and my guess is the made me an offer of 3 oil changes claiming the value would be close to $300 I save having them do further work for me. I turned it down telling them I lost more then that the first day I had to bring the car in do to lost time at work. They didn't make a counter offer. I have since had them do the oil changes that were purchased at the time of buying the vehicle and received the same type of service. Truly disappointed in the service I received.

Hello, thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to... hear that you did not. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll give us a call at (952) 431-5900 so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability.

September 11, 2018

Lauren in sales was friendly, professional and a joy to work with. I purchased a F150 for my daughter and she made the process so easy. I’d definitely... recommend working with her!

Mark, we are pleased to hear Lauren provided you both with a great experience! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

September 1, 2018

Bought a used car for my daughter to take to college. My sales person was great, the price seamed good on the car so overall a good experience. My only... issue is with the finance person or whatever they call the person that tries to sell you the extended warranty. He pushed a little too hard and the wisecrack he made about me not loving my daughter because I chose to not purchase the extended warranty was going too far, even if in jest. It pissed me off.

Hi Steve - thank for taking the time to write us a note about your recent experience. I hope your daughter enjoys her new vehicle.

August 11, 2018

Great experience working with Bob Patterson at the Ford dealership. He spent all the time I needed while looking and was very helpful. Would definitely... recommend him and the dealership for purchasing a car.

Sharon, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything else from... us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

May 31, 2018

They say they do 172 point inspection on there certified pre owned what a joke with in 1 day of driving my pre owned certified vehicle i realized transmission... problem i then took the car to there service center and they claimed they fixed problem got car back still has same problem youd expect alot more for $20,000 i should of bought a kia

We are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (952) 43...1-5900 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

May 15, 2018

Had a great experience at Apple Valley Ford, and Chad was a pleasure to work with. I will definitely be back, even if it’s 90miles from home, that says... a lot right there. Thanks again, guys!!

Tricia, we are pleased to hear that Chad was able to assist you! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give u...s a call. We're always happy to help!