Apple Ford Lincoln Apple Valley

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent service!!
    March 3, 2015

My husband and I had a really great experience here buying our car. Mark Halverson was amazingly helpful, knowledgeable and kind. We definitely recomm...end going here

Laura, Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you had a great experience, and I'll pass along your kind words to Mark. Enjoy your new vehicle! Th...anks again, Afton- Customer Service

Tiffany Dilley was great!!
    April 4, 2018

Tiffany Dilley was very professional yet very fun to work with. We live in Wisconsin so had to drive two hours from our home. She drove the car from S...hakopee to Apple Valley so it would be a shorter drive when we were going to test drive a vehicle. All the people in the dealership were so friendly and nice. You can tell by the atmosphere and their attitudes they love the company they work for. Thanks again Tiffany for making our car buying experience such a pleasure!!!!

Carolyn, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Apple Ford Lincoln Apple Valley. Feel free to reach out to... us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!

Horrible
    April 4, 2018

Spoke with a salesman to firm up that a vehicle was there before I made the trip. Was told it was. Asked for a call if it sold so I didn't make a lo...ng trip for nothing. Arrived at the dealership 2.5 hours later. The salesman had gone home, the car had sold and no one bothered to follow up with me. (I told the salesman I would be there right after work.)

Thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar... experience here at Apple Ford Lincoln Apple Valley. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (952) 431-5900 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

Excellent experience!
    April 2, 2018

Matt and team were incredibly helpful and accomodAting in helping me find and purchase a used car. My needs and budget were somewhat specific and they... did a great job in finding me a great car that I thought would be hard to find. They made it seem easy! Very happy with the overall experience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Erin! Congratulations on your new car, and please don't hesitate to call or stop by if... there is ever anything that we can do for you!

GREAT SALES AND FINANCE!
    February 12, 2018

We came to check out an F-150 last weekend. Our salesman Jake Campbell was great! Not only did we get the truck we wanted, he also helped find us a pl...ace to eat since we were 3 hours from home! Also, the finance guy was very helpful, we forgot his name, but he's the one who looks like Conor McGregor! Thanks!

Congratulations on your new truck, Carmen! We're glad you had such a positive experience working with Jake! If you have any further questions, please ...give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Consumer
    January 23, 2018

I was very pleased in my purchase experience at Apple Valley Ford. Phil Haas, my sales person was excellent along with the after market person, trade...-in person and the finance person. I love my new truck!

Congratulations on your new truck, Greg! We're so glad to hear that our team provided you with a positive experience! If you ever have additional ques...tions or needs, please let us know!

Expect the best
    January 3, 2018

After a mis communication, there was an issue that caused me not to be able to buy the truck I wanted. In an effort to help me get on the road, I was ...offered another new arrival that listed higher, but I would pay the same yet lower price for the truck. During the inspection they found problems with the truck that could be serious. I was given an offer to purchase another truck, with a very generous price cut, if I choose not to take the chance with the truck I was buying. I took the deal. I am very happy with the result. My opinion, if you want an honest and fair deal, go see Rick, Steve, Mike, or any of the other crew at Apple Ford. I will always stop there first when looking for a vehicle, and if they don't have it, it will be worth the wait.

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff that helped make this such a positive experience for you, Dane! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there'...s anything additional we can do for you.

Buying a 2018 pickup.
    December 6, 2017

Worked with Kemaul, trading in our 2013 pickup for 2018.Our experience was great.He went over the electronics patiently with us, as we are in our lat...e 60's.We are pleased with him and the truck. This is our second purchase from Apple Valley Ford.

Congratulations on your new truck, Kathy! We're so glad you had such a great experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if the...re's anything more we can do! Take care!

Best Selection of used vehicles
    August 23, 2017

These people know how to serve their customers! Very attentive, made the purchase process EASY! After the purchase, when I discovered that I had overl...ooked a flaw, they worked to quickly correct it at no expense to me! Way to go guys! That's what makes happy, repeat customers!

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! It is great to hear that you had such a p...ositive experience with us!

Great service
    July 6, 2017

Greg Kuhlman and all the staff were very friendly and easy to work with. Best experience we've ever had with buying a car even with a trade. We will d...efinetly be back!

Chris and Patti, Thank you for writing this review. I am glad Greg was able to make this the best experience buying a car! We look forward to working ...with you again in the future.

Apple Ford Lincoln Apple Valley