Walser Mazda

50 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 11, 2019

We visited this dealership intending to purchase a used vehicle we found online. When we arrived to meet the person I set up a test drive with, we were... helped by someone other than the person I spoke with. The salesman we worked with was knowledgeable about the vehicle, but seemed more interested in telling us about himself than about the vehicle. We ended up purchasing the vehicle, but the purchase process did not go smoothly. Several times our salesman had to get his manager to answer our basic questions--I don't think he had sufficient experience to be conducting sales work alone. If I had not been set on the car I found online, I probably would not have purchased from this dealership.

October 10, 2019

This was a great experience. Patrick was very friendly and answered all my questions. Wasn't pushy at all and was very helpful. I would definitely recommend... coming to this dealership and getting a Mazda. I love my Mazda3 so far!

• March 6, 2017

I traveled from Upper Michigan to get the exact car I wanted with steel wheels. They did a spectacular job getting the tires changed over at no cost to... me. I would gladly make that long trip again to purchase my next car from Alex "Rock Star" at Wasler Mazda!

We are so appreciative of you choosing Walser Mazda all the way from Michigan! It's great that we could get you into the exact car you wanted! Thank y...ou for leaving us a 5 star review!

October 9, 2019

We’ve bought three cars from Alex and 4 cars total over the years from Wasler Mazda. Each experience was nothing but excellent. Customer service is fantastic.... The buying process is easy and never pushy and the service department is top notch. I’d never buy a car anywhere but Walser and there’s no vehicle out that that can top the quality of a Mazda.

October 9, 2019

Alex is incredible. I have had 4 new Mazdas from your dealership since 2009. I love the cars and your customer service. Alex had everything ready by phone... so my time was saved. He was great!!!

October 7, 2019

This was the first time I ever walked into a dealership to make a car purchase. After just 5 steps into the dealership I was greeted and assisted by very... knowledgeable and friendly staff. They were able to answer all questions promptly and fully. They never pushed to make a sale either. Very easy and overall great experience.

October 4, 2019

This is my 3rd car purchase from Walser Mazda Burnsville and the service has always been been great. I would recommend this dealership for sales and service.

October 2, 2019

I drove up from IA to get a new car from Walser Mazda. They had great deals and excellent service. I Would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

October 2, 2019

I just bought my new Mazda 3 I'm very happy, Aldo help me through all the process he is the best I totally recommend buying a car from him and walser mazda.

September 30, 2019

Austyn is an outstanding salesman. He is knowledgable, courteous, thorough and very competent. The entire team is outstanding. Thank you. Excellent... dealership and the entire crew was helpful.