Main Motor Chevrolet

New 877-742-1330 Dealer Website
Used 877-736-8110 Email Dealer
Service 877-746-0639

• Service

As always, prompt, efficient, and friendly service! That's what keeps us coming back.

Thanks for the review Glen! We appreciate your business. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 763-421-2700. - Main Motor

• Dealership review

Our salesman, Mark was very helpful. The entire staff is always great to work with.

• Retired construction worker

Main Motor Chevrolet in Anoka March 24, 2017 My salesman Anthony did a fine job locating the truck that fit me best for the price range and year I was looking for. He was very polite and respectful. Very cheery. He kept the process moving right along. You can tell he loves people and your concerns. God bless you Anthony and keep up the good work. Vern K from Anoka

• Main motor Chevrolet in Anoka ,MN

My salesman was Anthony he was awesome!! He kept it 100% real with me and he knew eveything i was looking for, was very polite and respectful. And now i am a proud owner to a 2016 chevy impala Thank you so much Anthony!! You're the man!!! ¿

• Main motors Anoka, MN

Good sales mans, front desk lady. They have snacks and spent a lot of time with us. Good job by everyone

Thanks for the review Ryan! We appreciate your business. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 763-421-2700. - Main Motor

• S. Hanst

Needed new wiper blades. It was quick and painless.

Needed new wiper blades. It was quick and painless.

Thanks for the review S. Hanst! We appreciate your business. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 763-421-2700. - Main Motor

• New car purchase

Our salesman was excellent! He kept it 100% real and honest through the whole process.

Thanks for the review Susan! We appreciate your business. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 763-421-2700. - Main Motor

• russell dee

Always very honest and makes a car repair or maintenance a comfortable experience

Thanks for the review Russell! We appreciate your business. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 763-421-2700. - Main Motor

• Oil Change / Tire Rotation

Fast and accurate service, Completed in a timely manner.

Fast and accurate service, Completed in a timely manner.

Thanks for the review Chad! We appreciate your business. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 763-421-2700. - Main Motor

• I Miss My Ram

I leased 2 new vehicles in 2015. I have used all their services including the body shop. The only part of main motors that is worth a dam. Is the Quick Lube! And they're just kids. But those kids impressed me more than the so called Professionals!!!

Sorry to hear that you are having a less than satisfactory experience. If you could provide us with more detail, we can investigate the issue. We wish to make your next visit a positive one. Feel free to contact us at 763-421-2700. Thank you.