New 888-373-1712 Dealer Website
Used 888-709-1232 Email Dealer
Service 888-387-8754

Average based on 100 reviews.
  • Great Quick Service

Just bought a New Nissan Maxima 2016. Was helped by Gary, such an easygoing salesman. No pressure, the process was great!! Would recommend this dealership and especially Gary!!

Thank you Nathan! We are very happy that we were able to earn your business. We wish you the best of luck with your Maxima! Please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything!

• Great service

Perfect service visit. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect service visit. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• great job thanks

it was very good and friendly people. thank you and keep up the good work.

it was very good and friendly people. thank you and keep up the good work.

• 2003 altima

Paula, worked with me for the second time and I have not been disappointed in her. She always makes sure that everything is good. I had a repair within 3 days. I explained if I had another problem I didn't want the car. well needless to say there has not been one problem. Thanks Carlos,Paula and the repair manager. They are great!!!!!!!! Kathy

• Visit to Faulkner Nissan Jenkintown

I always have a wonderful experience at Faulkner Nissan Jenkintown

I always have a wonderful experience at Faulkner Nissan Jenkintown

• Great Experience

My car was sold to me by Henry who was great from the time I called in due to a special. He was honest the entire time never misleading and made the leasing process as easy as possible. I wasn't expecting to walk out with a vehicle and I did. If you ever go to Faulkner Nissan Henry will take care of you!

• Nissan

Service was excellent and quick., the service is always excellent.

Service was excellent and quick., the service is always excellent.

• great service, very clean and friendly

first u said this was short, to many ? u know what vehicle i have i already told you the service was great

• Excellent Service, Outstanding Salesman!!

I have been shopping around for a new car since November. I had been visiting different Nissan dealers to see who would give me the best deal and the best trade-in value for my 2010 Altima. Ironically, I saved Faulkner Nissan for last because it was only a few minutes from home. Boy, was I glad I did! My experience at Faulkner Nissan was one that I'd never experienced before, not even at the Nissan dealer in New Jersey where I usually go to purchase a new car. The salesman, Andre Kennedy went above, beyond, and everywhere possible to make me feel comfortable, respected, and as though I was the most important person at the dealership that day. He took his time answering every question I had, and although Faulkner didn't have a car in the actual color I wanted, he had a conversation with someone else at Faulkner, who made the necessary phone calls to other dealerships until he found the vehicle I requested. I may not have ridden out of Faulkner Nissan's dealership in the car I wanted that day, but I certainly did two days later! I couldn't stop thanking Mr. Kennedy for all his help, nor could I stop singing his praises to my family and friends. He is the "poster person" for professionalism, friendliness, and giving his all to support his clients, as well as represent Faulkner Nissan. I am proud to say that Mr. Kennedy proved that I can get an excellent deal for a vehicle (namely a Nissan, of course) in Pennsylvania, and that there is no longer a need for me to drive to New Jersey anymore. I do believe that Mr. Kennedy's charisma sold me on Faulkner Nissan. He expressed that Faulkner is a family business, and that everyone working there was treated as such. I could see that in his presentation, and in the way he made sure that I got exactly what I wanted. In my eyes, he is an outstanding employee, a gem if you will, and should be appreciated for all that he brings to Faulkner. Andre Kennedy, thanks for everything!! I appreciate everything!

• Had great experience

The guy who helped me was great. Friendly and professional. I was in and out in 40 minutes. Perfect.