Morrie's Minnetonka Subaru

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 136 reviews

136 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Morrie's Minnetonka Subaru from DealerRater.com

June 6, 2018

UPDATE: they did reach out to us and refunds us the money we had to pay to get these fixes made. But only after having to complain multiple times and ...write this review. Starting off with good customer service would make things easier for everyone... Previous review: Be VERY VERY skeptical when buying cars here!!!! This Company is exactly whats wrong with automotive sales companies. Even with extremely loyal customers that have bought 10 cars (well over a $100,000) They still keep trying to pull these sneakily worded "scams"... like buying the fully covered Insurance that only last for 3 weeks and wouldn't even cover oil changes or headlights... We even called to get a price on the headlight after we got "scammed" and they said it would cost $86 then when we got there that price multiplied by 5 to $500... TO CHANGE A HEAD LIGHT on fully insured car. Our sales guy Hani, always seemed like a very nice guy that actually seemed like he kinda cared about the relationship. Unfortunately it's just another trick to get peoples money. He is just like every other shiesty one minded snake... We put our loyalty with the wrong people but NEVER AGAIN WILL THEY RECEIVE MONEY FROM US! And we still have LOTS of cars to buy and recommend in our lifetime.

June 6, 2018

Be VERY VERY skeptical when buying cars here!!!! This Company is exactly whats wrong with automotive sales companies. Even with extremely loyal custom...ers that have bought 10 cars (well over a $100,000) They still keep trying to pull these sneakily worded "scams"... like buying the fully covered Insurance that only last for 3 weeks and wouldn't even cover oil changes or headlights... We even called to get a price on the headlight after we got "scammed" and they said it would cost $86 then when we got there that price multiplied by 5 to $500... TO CHANGE A HEAD LIGHT on fully insured car. Our sales guy Hani, always seemed like a very nice guy that actually seemed like he kinda cared about the relationship. Unfortunately it's just another trick to get peoples money. He is just like every other shiesty one minded snake... We put our loyalty with the wrong people but NEVER AGAIN WILL THEY RECEIVE MONEY FROM US! And we still have LOTS of cars to buy and recommend in our lifetime.

July 27, 2017

It was a great experience with no hard sell. I would recommend Morrie's Subaru to anyone interested in buying a great car. My family now owns 4 Suba...ru's.

July 7, 2017

SALESMAN WAS GOOD AND CARING AND HAS FOLLOWED UP WITH QUESTIONS

June 6, 2017

My email contact resulted in a list of 3 cars that met my criteria, so I drove out. I had already visited a number of other dealers in my search. The ...dealership is spotless and everyone I came into contact with was professional and friendly. Joe, my salesperson was thorough in his explanation of the car and it's features. We had a good test drive. He was able to answer all of my questions. I had looked around enough to know that the car was an excellent deal and met my needs, so I bought it. It was late in the evening, right before close and I didn't want to do all of the paperwork, so they graciously allowed me to come back in the morning to complete the deal. I got a fair price on my trade-in, and was very satisfied with the entire process.

May 27, 2017

Joe Donahue helped me purchase my first Subaru. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and did not pressure me. He helped me find just the right fit. He a...sked what my requirements were, and went to work finding a car that matched. Each time I entered the dealership, someone approached me immediately asking if they could help. I did not find this type of attentiveness at other dealerships.

April 10, 2017

I didn't think I would be able to drive home the the 2017 Subaru WRX STI but thanks to Michael Clapper, I now own one. This is by far the best place t...o buy your new Subaru car.

April 3, 2017

I just purchased a 2017 Subaru Outback from Morrie's Minnetonka Subaru. Joe Donahue was my salesperson and I can honestly say it was the best new car... purchase experience I have had. Joe was knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive, and worked hard to ensure I got precisely what I wanted. I am a huge fan of Subaru vehicles and have driven them for nearly the past 20 years. It is clear that Joe understands the devotion Subaru owners have to the brand and shares that passion. In addition to Joe, Jen and Ryan in finance and the new car sales manager, Scott, provided outstanding service. Their assistance throughout the process was appreciated. I would definitely recommend Morrie's Minnetonka Subaru to my friends and family, and I look forward to returning for service as well as my next new Subaru when the time comes.

February 17, 2017

Early this year, I made a decision to give the WRX CVT a try. So, I went to the nearest Subaru dealership (not Morrie's) to try it out. After my ini...tial test drive, I wasn't sure it was the car for me. Alot of negative things have been written about the WRX CVT and after driving it, I was almost ready to go with another car. But, I did more research. After visiting the local Subaru enthusiast site, I thought of reaching out to Scott Putnam of Morries. Scott has been well known in the local Subaru community but we haven't had the chance to work together on a purchase before. I said if anyone could help me get the real scoop on the WRX CVT, it will be Scott. (After all, this guy has been around Subarus for a looong time and is into the national Rally scene where the likes of David Higgins, Travis Pastrana, Craig Drew and the likes compete in.) So, I sent him an email for an appointment. The day of appointment came and he patiently went through the features of the car with me. We went for a test drive that tackled freeway and side streets. Then, he was able to tell me technical aspects as well as everyday and practical details of the car. He answered ALL my questions. (I had alot!) Simply put - I ordered the same day! Pricing was fair and definitely in-line with their policy - NO HAGGLING! Just straight up pricing from the get-go! I have to admit that was new territory for me since it was my first Morries purchase. I also added a few accessories and that was pretty straight forward too. Come day of the pick-up, no surprises as he made sure we went through the proper process thoroughly. Scott also made sure he worked with my schedule so we do not rush the pick and he can answer all my questions. Special mention also to Paul and Jen who facilitated the finance process. Again, many thanks to Scott and Morries for a great example of a "Buy Happy" story!

February 11, 2017

Hani was great helping us with the purchase. He knew we were coming and which car we wanted to see so he had it warmed up and waiting for us. He lis...tened to my wife's questions and answered all of them! Very important and impressive. The test drive happened early during rush hour on a Friday afternoon and he was able to guide us to a route that allowed us to test the vehicle and try to find any hiccups despite the busy highways and side streets. It did take a while to get to the finance person who then needed to walk us through a number of choices that we had already researched. The process was designed for financing more than straight purchases, however, we were gratefully able to drive away with the late model Legacy we had come for. I was surprised by two electronic challenges during the first few days of ownership. I called their service team, received an appointment when I wanted, and they resolved both of the challenges in less than 20 minutes. The buying experience was good but the first service experience was great.