New 866-523-9886 Dealer Website
Used 866-906-9412 Email Dealer
Service 866-488-1887

Average based on 371 reviews.
  • Big dealer with hassle free buying experience !

We recently purchased a 2012 Toyota highlander from this dealership and looked around all the other nearby dealerships but they all didnt have that number of vehicle selections and the color we liked. Also the salesperson Bob did a great job for us to select the vehicle by showing more than 10 different colors and options. He is more knowledgeable and understanding customer requirements clearly and suggesting the options. No hassle or force to buy anything right away. Overall we enjoyed the new vehicle buying experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review! I am so happy to hear that Bob was able to provide you with the best car buying experience. Reading about your satisfaction means so much to us. Thank you for your feedback and your business!!!

• Prompt service, knowledgeable staff.

In on time and out ahead of time. Service writer explained today's services and future services. I appreciate the knowledge and prompt service.

• Great service

We knew we were coming in for a fairly costly service. Our service technician walked us through all options, answered all of our questions and offered supplemental explanations and perks. Salad Ismail and Brian were so nice and super helpful!

• Outstanding...

Fast, efficient, fair, knowledgable. Far better than other dealerships we visited. We will recommend this to others when we talk about cars.

• Amazing service!!!! Salad!!

This was my very first experience at Burnsville Toyota service. I purchased my 2013 Camry at Burnsville Toyota a couple months ago. I was greeted as soon as I came into the service department and Salad was so helpful. He let me know what was needed at this service appotiment as well and things possible needed at my next apoitment which he scheduled for me ahead of time! I was so happy that I had no scheduled appotiment and dropped in and they were able and more then willing to get my tires rotated right away.

• Fast and friendly service

Very clean facility, fast, and friendly service. And free too because of the customer loyalty program, which is a huge benefit of being a long Toyota customer.

Hello Lesa, first we want to thank you for your repeat business. Providing great customer service is our number one goal and when we hear stories like yours, it makes us feel good about our efforts. We also want to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We look forward to helping you in the future!

All of the sales personal that both of us dealt with were awesome and follow up was timely and as promised.

Hi Jeff, we are glad to hear you had a good experience. Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to post your recommendation!

• Painless buying experience

Our salesperson, Jason, was knowledgeable and thorough. We knew what car we wanted, and he did a great job getting us a good price on a 2016 Prius Two Eco.

• Great customer service

Customer Service!!!! I will always come here for oil changes & basic checks. Unfortunately I will not buy parts or repairs self this location.

• Great service

Thank you Sheng for such a glowing review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

It was a fast experience. I went in, dropped my car, waited in the waiting area, just finished with my hot chocolate when the worker came out to get me. Thank you.