New 877-256-1317 Dealer Website
Used 877-730-0107 Email Dealer
Service 877-598-5071

• Easy Process

Ease of purchase and delivery. We did everything over the internet. I then got a ride to the dealership, signed the contract, and took delivery.

• From E-Mail to Lease in 2 days!

Did a build and price and sent an e-mail to Sesi Motors. I received an e-mail back within the hour. Got several quotes for the veh I wanted.

• sesi motors ann arbor mi

i have bought lots of cars from sesi. the reason i keep coming back is the service. the also treat you like family. buy or have your car fixed by them. prices are right for your wallet.

• Rashid Bashshur

Superb service, courteous, timely, and friendly. Meets and exceeds all my expectations of a car dealership. In addition, the new Continental is an excellent luxury car.

• Great Service

Have been going to SESI since I bought my Lincoln MKX 10 years ago for service. Always prompt,always professional, very respectful staff. Very clean and classy showroom. Always get a follow up call. Love it!!

Ellise, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• 1999 Lincoln Continental

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

The day before Thanksgiving my son's 1999 Lincoln Continental experienced fuel pump failure. We had it towed to Sesi Lincoln for repairs. Nick the service manager could not have more gracious and helpful with our problem of getting it fixed at an affordable price. He spent more time than was needed talking to me about the vehicle. I just wanted to get it fixed so my son could make it home for Thanksgiving the next day. Nick was so great I think he should probably be in the sales department.

• Sesi Lincoln

Have been a customer of Sesi Lincoln for many years and never disapointed in quality of service and professional attitude.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Mark! At Sesi Motors, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• good experience

nice purchase experience, they would serve you pretty good. They provide unlimited time for you to try the vehicle which is awesome.

• Service

Great Service!! Lincoln Service team did a great job.

Great Service!! Lincoln Service team did a great job.

• Wonderful Buying Experience

I just purchses my first Mazda this week and the buying experience couldn't have been better. Derek, my salesperson, was knowledgeable and explained the process, let me test drive some models and had all my paperwork ready in record time. The owner, Mr. Sesi, checked in on us more than once just to make sure everything was right and handled properly. The pricing was very good and I left feeling comfortable and satisfied.