• BEST used auto dealer around!

Everyone at Frontier Auto Sales was a pleasure to work with. I normally don't enjoy the process of purchasing new (used) vehicles, but I must give credit where credit is due; The gentlemen at Frontier made the entire process enjoyable and simple. They kindly answered all of my questions and always went out of their way to help me. Not only were they all friendly and kind, but they were very knowledgable and willing to work with me every step of the way. There is no doubt that not only do they take customer satisfaction very seriously, but they care about their customers. If you don't stop and talk to them when you are searching for a quality used vehicle, then you are missing out and doing yourself a disservice. Frontier Auto Sales is a place you must visit for your all of your auto shopping needs.

Thanks Christine for your business and kind words. We realize that the sales process can be difficult at times. We simply try to make the process as quick and easy as possible.

• 2010 Subaru Outback Sport

Very friendly staff. Car buying made easy! In and out in about an hour.

Very friendly staff. Car buying made easy! In and out in about an hour.

• Farm Girl Goes Ram

Great customer service! I was in and out in no time with exactly what I came for.

• Nice Vehicles

Very Professional, smooth transaction. Will recommend them to others and will look there in the future.

• Silverado 1500...also

Also of you come into the store and there is only one or 2 people working and they say"I'm with a costumer" THEY ARE NOT BEING RUDE!! There're a small company and they are trying to give the first come first serve costumer the attention they deserve. Trust me the quilting is worth the wait!! You won't be sorry!

• 1500 Silverado

I would recommend this small company to a family member because of the quality of service is hard to find. The vehicle I purchased was a 2009 chevy Silverado and everything service wise possible was done before I deside to buy it. And they worked with me on fixing the damaged exsories. The owner John is highly recommended in my book!

• Family in need of a truck

My husband had spoken with one of the salesmen during the day as we were interested in test driving a Dodge Ram 1500. The salesman was extremely helpful and polite on the phone (I want to say his name was John) unfortunately we experienced the complete opposite when we stopped in with our children to test drive the vehicle in the evening. Upon arriving, both men were assisting other customers, however we were there, walking the lot and even standing inside waiting to be helped for over 45 minutes. The only greeting we received was when I myself walked inside and stood in the middle of their office area trying to draw one of their attention. When I was greeted I was asked if I wanted to look at something. I replied with "yes please," and was given the response "well we are both with customers right now." With that response I told him I would take my business elsewhere to him saying "fine by me." Terrible customer service, would never recommend or shop their again!

• Ask for Ben he's the best!!!

Ask for Ben he's the best put my interests first! And got me out of their less than 48 hours after I showed interest in the car I got. ASK FOR BEN!! :D

• New Subaru Owner

Overall a great experience. They were very accomodating and a pleasure to work with. Made the car buying experience easy.

• fredericksburg mercury milan

the motor went on my present car and i came here to see if i could get financed and they made it happen for me. i have terrible credit and they still worked with me, even with a small down payment they made it happen for me. It was a great buying experience and great customer service thank you.