Frontier Auto Sales Inc.

300 reviews

300 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Frontier Auto Sales Inc. from DealerRater.com

• October 6, 2017

After weeks of looking for a car for my daughter, and dealing with sales reps offering me one bad deal after the next, I found a great car and a great... deal at Frontier Auto Sales. I filled out an application online, and was contacted immediately by Mark. I greatly appreciate and believe that Mark got me the best deal possible. I picked up the car that next day. My paperwork was processed by Mike. The transaction went smoothly and Mike clearly went over all financing information. There were no hidden costs. The car was in "like new" condition and detailed clean! It was a pleasure doing business with gentlemen. Thank you!

November 13, 2018

The sales staff allowed me to test drive a few cars until they found the car that best suited my needs. They also took care of finding the most affordable... financing

October 16, 2018

Drove 75 miles one way expecting to buy a 2006 envoy denali listed at high retail... when i got there I found a junker that wasn’t worth low trade... in value. I know why they couldn’t find time to post pictures.... had lunch in a new restaurant and a good laugh

May 26, 2018

Best experience I???ve had and I was at plenty of dealerships. Not only were they courteous but they were very prompt with the service and not overwhelming.... Mr. Romanoff doesn???t even realize how much of a blessing he was and he is very appreciated.

May 18, 2018

We purchased a used car which we thought was reasonably priced but it had many issues within 1-2 days. Dealership was contacted for repair which took a... while and then the car actually had more problems when it was returned than when it went in for service. Car was taken in for a second time which took another couple of days to repair and still was not fixed. After spending hundreds of dollars to fix it at Frontier, we had to take it somewhere else and spent almost a thousand dollars to get it repaired correctly. The dealership was called several times to ask to speak with the owner, but phone calls were never returned so customer service appears to be poor once a purchase is made.

May 18, 2018

Owner did not return multiple phone calls about concerns with the vehicle after purchase. Vehicle had issues the first day after purchase and was taken... in for repairs which still did not fix the problem but made it worse. Would not recommend this dealership.

May 15, 2018

Ernie, and Mike, and Mark all had a part of my sale. Each one was very helpful. Very courteous. Very professional. It was a great car buying experience.... I will buy from them again when the need arises.

May 14, 2018

Purchased a vehicle for my daughter and Dealer was very accommodating and up front about condition of vehicle. Would definitely buy from this dealership... again. Daughter loves her new car!

May 11, 2018

I worked with Mike, he was very friendly and helpful. Low pressure dealership that you can trust. I will definitely refer my friends and family to this... dealership.

April 17, 2018

I got a 2009 Chevrolet Equinox and I am beyond happy with my new car. The Equinox drives smooth and runs great. I'm comfortable driving it and I'm excited... for more. Thank You Mike Romanoff for everything and friendly I appreciate everything.