Luther Burnsville Volkswagen

2326 reviews

2326 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Luther Burnsville Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

August 11, 2020

We don't buy cars often (both existing cars were at least 12 years old). Did a lot of research and talked with 10+ VW dealerships on pricing related to... our VW Jetta GLI Autobahn purchase, and far and away our experience with Luther Burnsville was the best experience we had. Linda, Tom, and the team were all very helpful! They gave me the best price by far I received from any dealership up front, and even worked with me a little beyond that. I really appreciated the responsiveness, the willingness to answer my extensive questions, and the care they took throughout the process. Only VW dealership I would refer my family and friends to.

Tom Baldwin

Sales Manager

August 6, 2020

I have always had very good experiences with this dealership. They helped me 2 years ago get an idea of what I needed to get myself into the car I wanted.... So when I saw the beetle I wanted I tried again. My salesperson, Linda Radue, was very helpful right from the start. She was good at getting back to me and letting me know what I needed. I wasn't an easy case with my credit and just starting a new job. But Linda and Eddie in finance were able to work with me to help get me into this sweet car. Linda showed me some features of the car that I didn't even know it had. When I went to pick up the car they had it looking nice and clean waiting for me. Joe in finance got me out of the door much faster than I had thought. He even came out of the building after and was able to get me a better rate then we had originally thought. Everyone here works hard to make you happy. I would, and have, recommended this dealership to anyone who wants a smooth car buying experience with a very good group of people to work with.

Joe Daniels

• September 25, 2015

I have been a long time Subaru owner, but mine was totaled and I was hesitant to test drive a VW. The Luther experience changed my mind! I test drove... many car models with both my neighbor and then my husband - everyone was very nice and patient! And Linda Radue in sales is the best person I have ever worked with. She was so accommodating, understanding and professional. She's even followed up with phone calls just checking to see how the car and I are doing. The finance department was great too.! I couldn't be happier.

August 6, 2020

We had been searching for an Atlas Cross Sport in a specific color combo and had a couple from another dealer end up slipping through our fingers. Linda... Radke was able to secure the car we were searching for with no hassle at this dealership. We would definitely buy from her again.

August 3, 2020

Linda couldn't have been any better. She has sold 3 vehicles to our family. Love ?????? she customer service but really enjoy her as a person. She truly... care and it shows. I wish I could have given her a hug but with the Covid 19 that is not possible. Linda is an amazing salesperson and I couldn't have asked for more. Would buy from her again. Thanks Linda love my new SUV.

Emily Dziuk

(4.9) 17 reviews

July 25, 2020

Great firm to work with. Staff is very capable, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Bought online with no problems. Would definitely recommend the firm.

July 20, 2020

Found a 2020 GTI on their website that I was interested in and went in for a test drive and drove it home the same day. Aaron and Eddie were a pleasure... to work with and made the whole process a breeze.

Aaron Stephens

(5.0) 11 reviews

July 14, 2020

My husband and I were not desperately looking for a car. We figured we'd browse different VW models and take advantage of the good financing deals if a... car looked good. Our salesman was very patient with us and communicated effectively with us. He called, texted and emailed us with different car options and financing packages.

Evan Barrett

(5.0) 5 reviews

Joe Daniels

June 28, 2020

Madi was overall very knowledgable about Volkswagen vehicles and was able to answer all our questions. She was so passionate and friendly. Highly recommend... her!!

Emily Dziuk

(4.9) 17 reviews

Madison Stanton

(4.8) 99 reviews

June 15, 2020

great customer service! cleaned and detailed the vehicle before we left, friendly staff, sales & finance. would recommend burnsville volkswagen to family... and friends. thank you!

Madison Stanton