Luther Burnsville Volkswagen

2104 reviews

2104 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Luther Burnsville Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2019

I came to Burnsville VW after being misled on another vehicle at a different dealership and I couldn't have been more happy with how everything turned... out. I arrived just before closing and Linda was awesome and super courteous and made sure I had all my questions answered (even staying a bit later and were in no rush to get me out). While we chatted and went over options, Jay at the dealer took my trade-in for an appraisal and had informed me the vehicle wasn't running very well. Long story short, I made a deposit to hold a vehicle that night and Jay/Linda knew my vehicle wasn't good and were relatively concerned, so they offered a loaner at no charge just so I could get home safe and come back the next day to complete the sale. They even offered to have someone come pick me up as well. Totally surprised, and appreciated the offer. Needless to say, the rest of the experience was great, they kept my car on the showroom overnight for safekeeping and working with Tom on the finances was super easy as well. Not a lot of pressure, upfront used pricing (above KBB values but the market was not very strong) and overall, just great customer service from start to finish.

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience working with Linda and the rest of our team here at Burnsville Volkswagen. We're so glad you go...t into a great and safe vehicle. We appreciate your business and recommendation!

Tom Walsh

Finance Manager

(5.0) 178 reviews

Jay Radue

General Manager

(5.0) 88 reviews

January 16, 2019

Bought a car from Travis on 1.9.19 and had a phenomenal experience - absolutely recommend this location. Right away we were greeted by a salesmen who... told us he will have another team member assist us as he is waiting on an appointment which was nice he let us know. This was very nice. Travis greeted us and brought us to his desk asked us if we wanted anything to drink and brought a third chair for my company I brought with to assist with my potential purchase. This is phenomenal customer service to begin with. He asked which car it was I wanted to look at and he pulled up the car and let it warm up as we talked about other similar age and mileage cars we may want to look at, nice touch on a freezing day. I decided to drive the one we had came for and really liked it, but I had a few more questions about it and wanted to take a closer look. Travis suggested that he can pull the car up to their service area where they have a lot of lights that will help see it and won't be in the cold. Wow - clearly an experienced salesmen. We spoke some more and then I decided to buy it. He was very informational and calm with explaining all I needed to know. I have to also say - the car was in PRISTINE condition when it came out of detail when it was ready for me to drive home... I have actually never seen a car so clean. The glass looked like there was nothing there... that is how clean it was. I emailed them to ask them what products they use it was so clean. We spoke to Tim, the manager and expressed to him how great Travis was. I would recommend shopping here to everyone interested in a VW or any other vehicles they have in stock at this location. Will be back in the future.

Wow, we're thrilled to know how great of a car buying experience you had working with Travis and how thorough he was with making sure you got the righ...t vehicle. We truly appreciate all of your feedback and your recommendation of Travis and our dealership. Thank you for your business and enjoy your car!

Travis Brockman

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 26 reviews

• September 25, 2015

I have been a long time Subaru owner, but mine was totaled and I was hesitant to test drive a VW. The Luther experience changed my mind! I test drove... many car models with both my neighbor and then my husband - everyone was very nice and patient! And Linda Radue in sales is the best person I have ever worked with. She was so accommodating, understanding and professional. She's even followed up with phone calls just checking to see how the car and I are doing. The finance department was great too.! I couldn't be happier.

January 14, 2019

Linda reached out to me after an online inquiry. She was polite, and quick to return all calls, and even texts! The test drive was effortless with the... vehicle warmed up and parked clean inside the service area to inspect the exterior While I miss being able to haggle on price, she still made me feel like I was getting a great deal. My 2016 Passat is getting better than advertised fuel mileage to make it even sweeter! Great job Linda!

Thank you for letting us know how easy the car buying process with Linda went. We're so pleased to hear that you're enjoying your Passat. We appreciat...e of your feedback and business, thanks again!

January 2, 2019

Madison was great! No complaints! She was very kind and warm and made me feel at home. Warmed the car up and detail washed it as well. 5 stars!

Hi Chase, thank you so much for your kind review about working with Madison, we're glad we earned 5 stars from you! Enjoy your vehicle!

Madison Stanton

(4.9) 89 reviews

December 24, 2018

This is the 3rd time working with Linda and VW. Once again, we were pleasantly surprised they where able to put together an amazing deal on a new Atlas.... Love our new ride.

Thank you for your continued business! We're so glad that Linda and our team gets you a great deal. Enjoy your new Atlas!

December 22, 2018

I have always loved Vw???s and Know that when I go into the Burnsville VW everyone is always so nice and knowledgeable about the vehicles! They are always... willing to help out in anyway they can. This is my fourth VW and have even gotten 3 of my kids driving one themselves .

Wow, thanks so much for your continued business! Volkswagen appreciation runs in the family! Thank you for your review, we hope you enjoy your new VW.

Tom Walsh

NOT RATED

Craig Luedke

NOT RATED

December 22, 2018

We had an appointment with Linda to see the Volkswagen Atlas, and when we arrived it was parked out front and warming for our arrival. We felt no pressure... to buy the most expensive trim and they were very adament abouting getting the vehicle we wanted. Another bonus is they participate in the Costco Auto Program so was able to get an extra discount. Linda was incredibly helpful, along with Luke for showing us how to use the vehicle's features. Would definitely recommend.

We're so pleased to hear you found the perfect vehicle with Linda. Thank you for your kind words, enjoy your Atlas!

Luke Klingson

Master Certifed Sales Consultant

(5.0) 108 reviews

December 22, 2018

My sales representative Travis was wonderful! His guidance was meticulous and really helped me settle on my car knowing I will love it. He was quick to... respond to my questions and made sure I got the value I was paying for!

Thanks for leaving us a review about your time working with Travis. We appreciate your business and your recommendation! Enjoy your new VW!

Travis Brockman

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 26 reviews

December 21, 2018

I went in for an oil change and left with a new lease. Madi came in on her day off to meet with me while I was waiting in the service center.

Thank you for coming to our dealership for all of your vehicle needs. We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new VW!

Madison Stanton