Dodge RAM of Burnsville

297 reviews

297 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dodge RAM of Burnsville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 14, 2019

On the Customer Service side, I worked with Mateo who was responsive throughout, cared about my car issues, figured worked-arounds with the unexpected... delays, and ensured the job was ultimately well done (even after a few go-arounds). Resolving my car's issues took much back-and-forth, several visits, and MUCH time (close to 3 months) to ultimately fix the issue. Enough said on that, but at least I was provided a car rental (free of charge) for the extended duration and when the car was FINALLY fixed, the job was done well. And please do let me vent a little, as this was the longest time ever and the most back-and-forths I've ever had when servicing a car. With that, I do want to add that this was the most frustrating car service experience (missing work, driving back and forth, getting the car back a few times when it was not yet fixed, etc.), unfortunately - especially since I initially purchased your services life time labor and parts warranty when buying my Dodge. That warranty was not cheap! and paying that amount of money, I would expect getting things right the first time. That was a little disappointing on that side of things. I was treated fairly well by my account/service owner (Mateo), but I have lost some confidence in the actual servicing of the car that was provided. At this time, I am not sure if I would strongly recommend to a friend - but may change overtime or as I have different/additional experiences.

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Dodge of Burnsville. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to Mike N...ieson at 952 767-2730 to speak to our manager directly.

March 12, 2019

I needed to have the rear differential replaced. My loaner wa very nice. The repair solved the issue I was having

Hi Nancy, thank you so much for your positive comments about Dodge of Burnsville! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, ...Dodge of Burnsville

• March 30, 2016

These guys provided by far the best purchasing experience my wife and I have ever had. We will be returning here for all our vehicle needs without a doubt.... Robert Hannah was a pleasure to work with and truly did an amazing job for us. Mike in finance looked over our loan and was able to renegotiate the loan and save us 80 bucks a month and shorten our loan term!

March 11, 2019

They went above and beyond to service our car and fix a service error!!!!

March 11, 2019

Bought a used lexus here and keep coming back. Good experiences! Great service. The rose after getting the car serviced is a very nice touch.

Worked with:
    Mark Roullier

Service Advisor

NOT RATED

March 11, 2019

great service, good people. The facility is clean.

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

March 11, 2019

Happy with needed repair, and with the waiting area

March 7, 2019

Malcolm was great! He took the time to help us make an informed and comfortable decision!

March 6, 2019

Awesome experience! Malcolm did a great job assisting me throughout the entire process. It was refreshing to have a sales manager who gave honest advice... about the trim package I chose for the vehicle which was a factory order.

Hi Dave, thank you so much for your positive comments about Dodge of Burnsville! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

March 3, 2019

Every one was really helpful and I had a great experience!

Belinda, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Dodge of Burnsville! We hope to see you soon!