Park Chrysler Jeep

763 reviews

763 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Park Chrysler Jeep from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 11, 2020

Ryan Walters was great to work with. He listened and delivered. He even made the financing process a breeze. Enjoying my Jeep from Park Jeep every day

February 8, 2020

Kolleen and the team at Park were very helpful and a pleasure to work with. From my initial enquires all the way to finance and completing my new vehicle... purchase they were very helpful.

• March 19, 2017

We made a trip up to Park Chrysler Jeep to purchase a used car. We had an excellent, no pressure experience. Danny was a wonderful salesman to work with;... he's very friendly, personable, and laid back! All of their staff was great! They were very fair with their pricing on the used vehicle as well as with our trade in. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car!

January 26, 2020

I have purchased or leased new vehicles since 1973, and have never had such a terrific experience as I did last week at Park Chrysler Jeep. The lease... on my GMC SUV was about to terminate, and I was seeking a type of SUV with specific features. I decided to take a look at the vehicles at Jeep. I was greeted at the door as soon as I entered the showroom floor, and was immediately introduced to Troy Chaika, Product Specialist. Troy was friendly, knowledgable, and a great listener. I told him the features I was looking for, those that I did not want, and my price range. Troy quickly found a Jeep Cherokee in the inventory that perfectly met my description. He trudged through the snow and cold to pull the vehicle from the lot in which it was parked to the showroom door so I could test drive it. Troy described how the features operated, and answered my questions. I decided I was interested in leasing this vehicle, so we went over my financial considerations, and reached terms that fit into my budget. I leased a Jeep Cherokee last week, and Troy has followed up by sending an email with tutorial links. He has telephoned to ask if I had any additional questions. I can't emphasize how great it was to work with Troy Chaika, and definitely recommend him to others. I also am very pleased with the vehicle!

January 24, 2020

We had a great experience with Steve Carpenter at Park Jeep! Steve had tons of knowledge about Jeeps and made sure we drove a few to get exactly what... we wanted.

January 17, 2020

I love my new Jeep! Andrew Guinn, Josh and Pete at Park worked very hard to help me find the right vehicle. I had been looking for a vehicle for almost... 2 months. If you are looking for a great vehicle with a dealership that is willing to work hard for you stop here first!

January 15, 2020

I was searching for a used Jeep for almost 2 months. Pete, Josh and Andrew at Park knew that I was frustrated but had a budget to work with. They worked... very hard to find the right Jeep within that budget. They communicate well and were able to answer any questions that I had. I am very happy with all of them!

January 2, 2020

Had an amazing experience with Steve Carpenter. He went above and beyond picking me up in the middle of a snow storm to finalize my purchase on a new... Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a Jeep!

January 1, 2020

I cant say enough on how Kolleen helped me find my Jeep Compass. She drove in a snow storm to find the one I wanted. Jay also answered all of my questions... and made it simple. A very painless transition with the Jeep I wanted. Thank you so much for everything.

December 30, 2019

Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Everyone worked together to get me a price I could afford. David Allen stopped to chat about the Cherokee I was purchasing.... Everyone said I would love this vehicle.