4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 642 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

642 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Park Chrysler Jeep from DealerRater.com

• Excellent buying experience
    March 19, 2017

We made a trip up to Park Chrysler Jeep to purchase a used car. We had an excellent, no pressure experience. Danny was a wonderful salesman to work wi...th; he's very friendly, personable, and laid back! All of their staff was great! They were very fair with their pricing on the used vehicle as well as with our trade in. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car!

Ray the salesman
    April 12, 2018

Ray at park Chrysler jeep was great to deal with works hard to get you into a vehicle you want at the best deal they can offer help save me a lot of m...oney on my 2010 chevy truck and wasn't afraid to ask sales manager anything that the buyer wanted. Thanks to the ray and sales manager I saved a lot of money. Eric the paper work guy he's a different story would not want anyone to deal with him. If he was on my pay roll it would be his last. Was rude to me and seemed rude to ray has he was trying to get everything ready for the deal too be done and Eric kept running him around. Thanks park auto I like my new used truck it runs and drives great.

One star is too high
    April 10, 2018

Terrible dealership, both sales and service. Park Chrysler Jeep of Burnsville sold me a pre-owned 2016 Jeep Cherokee with pre-existing but hard to not...ice damage. I later discovered that the luggage rack was loose, and in fact, lifted right up off of the roof of the car. Still under 3 year factory warranty and took it in to the service dept. to be fixed. Received wonderful lip service on remedying the situation and customer satisfaction, but was then told I needed to see the general manager, Steven Davis. Davis stated the factory would not cover it, and the repair cost would have to come out of his own pocket, so he baulked at repairing it. He obtained an estimate from a body shop and offered to pay half. I obtained 2 estimates on my own behalf and they came in twice that of his, but Davis would not budge on the lowest dollar amount. I asked if he would at least throw in a handful of free oil changes, which he said yes, but later did not deliver. Both the sales and service department reflect this skinflint leadership style, where actual customer satisfaction is a matter of making the customer feel good by lip service and not action.

Best Dealership & Sales Person
    April 6, 2018

Steve "The Jeep Man" Carpenter was the nicest, best sales experience I have ever had, anywhere! I love Steve and Park Jeep has many years of a great ...reputation and well run organization!

Best Jeep Dealer
    March 20, 2018

Just bought a Wrangler JL Unlimited from Steve ???the Jeep man??? Carpenter. Couldn???t be happier! Park Jeep continues to be the best Jeep Dealership... in the area, maybe the country. Satisfied customer since 1983. 👍

Sales Person
    March 16, 2018

I leased a 2018 Jeep Cherokee a few weeks ago from Brad @ Park Jeep. The whole transition went very smoothly...Brad was great. I love the Jeep....an...d would recommend Brad to anyone needing a new car.

Great experience!
    February 15, 2018

Quick and easy dealing with everyone! Everyone was so helpful and answered all of our questions and concerns! Would come back again for our next vehic...le!

New SUV purchase
    February 6, 2018

Steve Carpenter, (salesperson), was very friendly and not high pressure at all. He seemed to care about taking care of the customer and knew the vehic...le very well and was able to answer all of my questions. We have purchased multiple vehicles from Park over the years, we are treated well there and their pricing has always been great. They have been fair on our trade ins as well. A most enjoyable car purchasing experience.

Friendly team Park Jeep dealership
    January 1, 2018

Craig Schroeder, our salesman was a friendly, thorough, no pressure hunan being! He was very thorough in showing us the vehicles capabilities and spec...ial features. He went through the trade-in purchasing process and the transaction went extremely smooth from beginning to end! This dealership we title as a "Family feel friendly", car sales team. They were all very welcoming when we walked in the door, and full of smiles! Thank you Park Jeep, we will be back Craig Schroeder and Barry!!

Park Chrysler Jeep

Jacqueline, Thanks for your purchase and kind words of support. It is no surprise that you had a great experience with Craig. His product knowledge ...is great and he strives to make ever customer feel like a family member. Our goal is to derive 80% of our sales from repeat and referral business. Your review helps us reach that goa. Thanks Steve Davis GSM

Employees Worked With
    Pleasant experience, easy to work with.
    November 19, 2017

Park Jeep Chrysler were very responsive yet didn't bother or pressure me. Salesman Bryan Gustafson was courteous and sent me pictures of a vehicle e...ven before was on the internet, we discussed vehicle over phone in detail before I came over to look at, which I did purchase. It was everything and more of what he told me. Was a easy process, all the people I met on the evening of purchase were very friendly. I would recommend they to anyone.

Park Chrysler Jeep

Tbird1960, Thanks for the 5 Star review and the great comments about Bryan. The experience you had is what we try to provide every customer that com...es to Park Jeep. Thanks again for your business and your kind words. Steve Davis GSM

1408 MN-13 Burnsville, MN 55337