Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

61 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 8, 2019

I went to buy a car at Hopkins Walser and it was overall a good experience. Devi assisted me in the process and it went smoothly. She's very personable... and good at what she does. Their system was running a little slow but it wasn't their fault.

May 15, 2019

Purchased 2 (two) brand new Jeeps at the same time from this dealer. Brought one of them in for its first oil change shortly after purchase. When I brought... it home (live a few blocks away from dealer) my husband discovered it had not been done. Oil was still dirty and the filter had not been changed. Being the service department was closing when I left, I brought it back first thing the following morning (went to work late) and told the service manager I would like them to actually change the oil. A service I had paid for. He insisted they had changed it and refused to do it. NEVER will we purchase another vehicle from any Walser dealer. My husband is currently in the process of buying a new truck. When we purchased the Jeeps, he told the salesperson he would be back to buy a Ram pickup from them within the year or 2. He was serious. Too bad Walser's horrible customer service and relations changed that. Do yourself and your money a favor..., choose another dealership to purchase your new vehicle from. Walser is a very poor choice, unless you want to be cheated.

We sincerely apologize for a less than 5 star experience. We'd like to speak with you directly about your recent visit. Please contact our General Ma...nager (Nand Mehra, 952-345-0854) at your convenience. We look forward to speaking with you. Thank you.

• May 27, 2017

I worked with Katie Sanders at the Hopkins dealership and she was amazing!! It was my first time buying a car so I was a little nervous because I wasn't... familiar with how the process worked. But Katie made my experience comfortable, efficient and fun!! I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to buy or lease a car at this location.

Congratulations on the purchase of your first vehicle! It's wonderful that Katie could make you feel comfortable and that you had fun during the proce...ss. Thank you for rating u s 5 stars!

April 29, 2019

Last month I had a Transmission replacement, the service representative set me up with loaner car and I didn’t have to pay for a diagnostic test due to... my warranties. Now my car isn’t working no rental car and now $800 for diagnostic test even though I have warranties on my vehicle.

February 27, 2019

Services was terrible, too many excuses and no responsibility for their mistakes. I had to pay twice for the same repair and couldn’t not find any pro... explain what the problem was. Left two messages and never received a phone call back. The general manager claims he wasn’t in charge and it would have been different if he was. What a joke.

January 21, 2019

I've been trying to get a response from somebody about a vehicle on their lot. I have now made four attempts to no avail. I can't get anybody to give me... the time of day. Normally you contact a dealership and they are on top of it, but this place just doesn't seem to be interested in doing business. I am just baffled. I want the car, but I don't know that I should subject myself to the lack of attention at this point even if they finally do get back to me.

January 19, 2019

Craziest thing happened to me today, I drove over to buy a 2010 Corvette and the Sales Manager was paged to help me, everyone else was busy with customers.... I told him I would like to look at the Black Corvette, he went and got the keys for the car and this is the crazy part....The battery was dead from sitting so he tells me that they will bring it in when it warms up(This is December in MN so I guess I have to wait until April) to charge the battery, I told him I drove a long ways to see this car but it seemed to me like he had zero interest in moving this car off the lot, he never got my name or phone # to see If I wanted to come back when the car was running. We had a brief and I mean brief discussion on a trade and all he could say it that we are a one price dealer and the price is not negotiable. I drove away wondering how many cars Walser could sell if the sales manager knew how to sell a car. I assume they made him a manager because of his sales background, ability to train and customer service but today must have been a bad day for the poor sap.

January 10, 2019

2014 Dodge challenger had engine water damage. Insurance took a week to approve a used engine. We requested a new engine and would pay additional cost.... The lowlights: It took Walser over three weeks to get the engine (interesting because Summit can deliver in five days). After this wait, Walser put this vehicle at the back of their queue. Three MORE weeks before they can do this. We talked to the service manager Eric, the GM Nand...nobody cares. This is the worst part! Walser attempted to UPcharge the engine part by 50%!!! After admitting that Chrysler charged them $5500 and they were charging us nearly $8500 for it, we intended to call Chrysler and file a complaint. We got a call to say that the price was really $5500. It took seven weeks and was beyond a miserable experience!!! We sent a letter to Walser Corporate describing our experience. Zero response!

December 19, 2018

I have repeatedly asked for help on service issues and he has done nothing. I STRONGLY recommend staying away from this dealership. I have purchased... many cars across the metro and this is by far the worst dealer I've ever been to. $90,000 Jeep has sat in there for over 100 days in past 12 months. Don't go here.

November 19, 2018

Save your sanity and money and go to a honest place of business. This place should be shut down!!! The Mechanics lack the knowledge to properly diagnose... and repair your vehicle resulting in very costly repairs. They will damage your vehicle in course of repair and say it came in damaged to get off the repair bill and push the cost onto you. STAY AWAY