Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

(4.4) 44 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • Katie Sanders - Highly Recommended!

I worked with Katie Sanders at the Hopkins dealership and she was amazing!! It was my first time buying a car so I was a little nervous because I wasn...'t familiar with how the process worked. But Katie made my experience comfortable, efficient and fun!! I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to buy or lease a car at this location.

Congratulations on the purchase of your first vehicle! It's wonderful that Katie could make you feel comfortable and that you had fun during the proce...ss. Thank you for rating u s 5 stars!

• Walser Hopkins

We had a terrific experience working with Thomas Duffy at Walser in Hopkins. He was very personable and a great listener. I¿ would recommend him in a ...heartbeat to anyone considering leasing or purchasing a vehicle!

That's wonderful to hear, Janet! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Thomas. We truly appreciate your review, and those future recommendations. Tha...nks!

• New jeep

No haggling, no pressure , great price! After shopping for 6 months, most dealers won't give you their" best price" until you are ready to deal. Not ...here I like the new approach to buying a car. KELVIN our sales guy knew the vehicle and explained every option Great service and a pleasant experience!

Thank you for telling us about your experience working with Kelvin to purchase your new vehicle, KJ. Upfront pricing and that no pressure approach are... important features of the Walser Way! Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Max Elliot - my new car guy:)

First time going to a walser dealership. By far the best experience I have ever had at any dealership. There was no pushing to by a vehicle at all, i...t was about finding exactly what I was looking for. Max Elliot listened to what I wanted and never pushed me to look at things out of my price range, or things I did not have an interest for. Max made me feel very comfortable and made sure I understood everything . He is very good at his job and he takes it very seriously!

Thank you for choosing Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Nicole! It's wonderful to hear that you had the best experience you've had at a dealership whil...e working with Max - that no pressure sales approach is an important feature of the Walser Way! Thanks for taking the time to leave us and Max a great review!

• Stellar service, ask for Max

Bottom line: if you are car shopping, go to Walser and make sure to ask for Max. We just bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from the Walser in... Hopkins and the experience was top-notch. We narrowed down our desired vehicle to two models, and we started with the Jeep. Boy did we luck out! We went to Walser and met with Max Elliott. He was so knowledgeable about the Limited, as well as all other Jeep models. Max asked questions about our day-to-day lifestyle, listened to our wish list and was able to make recommendations based on what would suit us the best. I think the no-commission approach at Walser really allows the sales staff to advise each customer based on what suits him/her instead of based on money. Everyone at Walser was so nice and welcoming, genuinely interested in giving us the best experience possible. Even though we went on a Saturday and the place was buzzing, they made us feel like their most important customer. Max advised us to explore their website on Sunday to make sure we found a model that had everything we wanted, which turned out to be GREAT advice! I didn't even KNOW that I wanted a panoramic sunroof:) We found one at a nearby Walser, and texted Max. Even though it was Sunday, he responded right away and the Jeep of our dreams was at the Hopkins lot on Monday and we purchased it that night. When we got home, we noticed 3 small dents (that had been called out with arrows by the first dealership). We called Max and even though WE had missed it during our shopping experience, HE apologized to US and they are fixing it right away for no additional charge. We couldn't have asked for a better car shopping experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! It's fantastic to hear that you received to notch service from Max and that he... could help you get behind the wheel of the Jeep of your dreams! we appreciate the 5 star review - enjoy your new ride!

3 weeks ago I purchased a vehicle from Walser, 3 calls have been made in that time period, still waiting for my concern to be addressed. What I am nee...ding is the owners manual for my vehicle. Something I would expect to be included, and no I'm not interested in downloading one. Yes my vehicle is a 2014, prior lease vehicle, NO floor mats and no owners manual. NO I shouldn't have to pay a replacement fee, as I have nothing to replace. Not having anyone return my calls, has been frustrating, thinking back over my visit, the best part was helping myself to a cappuccino while waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Comments that were made during my visit "Were busy today its a Saturday" "I'm new" "The car wash is broken, maybe you can have them run it thru when you pick up your plates" "The detailers are very busy" "Sorry for the long wait..." I never returned back to Walser as my plates were mailed out. I guess I expected better customer service, I saved and saved, paid in full, to avoid additional finance charges. Wanting an owners manual seems so simple, my first keyless vehicle with all the bells and whistles, and not a clue how to operate many options.

Robyn We are very sorry that your experience with Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge was so frustrating. We would like to hear more about your situation and ...how we could possibly rectify the mistakes that we made. Please reach out at your earliest convenience!

• Friendly sales team, professional service

Took in my Ram pickup for routine service and took opportunity to "shop" the new vehicle showroom. Very friendly and low pressure sales experience. Th...ey provided all of the information I was requesting and encouraged me to come back, which I will. Opportunity for improvement would be to have Durango or Citadel available for viewing in or next to showroom. Parking lot is OK in nice weather , but still a bit of a walk.

That no pressure sales approach is an important feature of the Walser Way! We appreciate your feedback so that we can better the customer experience. ...Thank yo for taking the time to leave us a review!

• Ask for Max E.

My wife needed a new car this past month. After stopping at a few dealers that treated her less than respectful, we found ourselves at Walser in Hopki...ns. The gentlemen that helped us, Max, could not have done a better job at getting us into the right vehicle, for the right price and the right options. His help alone will have us coming back to Walser next time we need a vehicle. I have and will continue to send people his way. Thanks again Max we are so happy to have worked with you!

Adam, it's wonderful to hear that Max could help your wife get behind the wheel of the right vehicle! We appreciate you choosing Walser and look forwa...rd to helping you again in the future! Thank you for sharing your experience and for leaving us a 5 star review!

• Very satisfied customer!

In spite of a couple hiccups with the car itself, Walser proved its commitment to great service. They took care of my concerns and we ended up with a ...fantastic van at a great price. Thank you to Deanna, Nate and John for your great work!

We are thrilled to hear that Deanna, Nate, and John were committed to providing you with great service and that they could get you behind the wheel of... a fantastic van! Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review!

• Sloppy business and waste of time

Called the morning we were leaving to drive 4 hours to look at a vehicle we planned to buy. No mention that it sold the night before. Don't waste yo...ur time with these guys.

We are very sorry that there was a miscommunication on our end during your experience at Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Please let us know if there is an...ything that we can do to gain back your business and find a vehicle perfect for you!

Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM