1200 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Suburban Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • First service appointment

We bought our new Equinox at Suburban in October. It was just brought in for it's first oil change. Suburban Chev is great to deal with, professional and courteous staff to help with any of our car needs.

• Service on my 2011 Equinox
    September 24, 2017

I have come to this dealership for over 20 years now. From buying my cars, to the wonderful work the service department does. Everyone greets me with big smiles and a"hi! how are you!" Jeremy and Tim in the service department take care of me like family. I trust my car in their care and I know that they will only do what is necessary to make sure my car is safe. Shirley just makes my day! She is so warm and friendly that makes it almost "painless" to pay my bill!! Suburban Chev has my loyalty forever! Thank you guys !

• Purchase of new Silverado
    September 23, 2017

Harley Baumann helped us find exactly what we wanted! As always! We were shopping for two vehicles: one to replace our 2014 Traverse at end of lease, and one to replace our 2014 Silverado that was purchased and needed replacing. So, Suburban helped us with two in one day! Thanks again!

• Warranty Repair
    September 22, 2017

Suburban Chevrolet

We are happy to have your trust and recommendation! Thank you so much for this great review.

I called service to let them know a repair was found during an oil change by another service station, I was able to get my car in for the warranty repair within 2 days and Suburban Chev provided me with a rental car until my car was repaired. Tim Chvala was at the desk he got all my information and had my rental ready and my car was done the next day and Tim was at the desk when I returned the rental, got a receipt for the work and my car was washed and away I went. As a single women, it was so nice to know that I am taken care of with Suburban Chev with service and my leasing needs. I have recommended them to a number of friends and they have been very happy also.

• Dakota Otto
    September 22, 2017

Suburban Chevrolet

Thank you so much for leaving this great review! We are so happy we could be of service and look forward to seeing you again!

when we stopped in Dakota was just walking out. He took us in and explained the situation with the pricing on a vehicle that I found on line. He and his boss worked with us to negotiate the price and gave us a fair price on our trade in. They all did a great job making us feel at home and not pressuring us. we were very pleased with how we were taken care of.

Suburban Chevrolet

• "Wonderful Dealership to work with"
    September 21, 2017

Suburban Chevrolet

This is the third new vehicle we have purchased from Suburban Chevrolet. Every time has been a great experience. This time we bought a 2018 Traverse and Mahad, Kirk, Bob and Mark were a great team to work with. We want to especially thank and acknowledge Mahad Said for his pleasant and personable service, (what a wonderful sales person) he is a great addition to the Suburban Chevrolet team. He was very patient and informative when explaining all the features on our new vehicle. We are looking forward to working with the Suburban Team for future services. Thank you again for the wonderful experience, Susan & David

Suburban Chevrolet

Susan and David, we are so very pleased that you have continually had a phenomenal experience with us, and we appreciate the kind words! We very much look forward to seeing you guys again!

• Great buying experience
    September 21, 2017

Suburban Chevrolet

Thank you so much, Thomas, for the great feedback and kind words! We are happy to have you as part of the Suburban Chevrolet family!

Came in just to browse. Met up with Gene and went over the new 2018 Colorado's. Found one on the lot that peaked my interest and he worked the numbers into the range I requested. Needless to say I am driving it today! Got a good trade in value....was please with the whole process.

• Recall repair

Very quick and efficient service, pleasant people. Will return for repair

Very quick and efficient service, pleasant people. Will return for repair

• A good place to buy a new car.
    September 20, 2017

Suburban Chevrolet

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We hope to see you again! Kiitos!

Suburban Chevrolet is one the closest Chevy dealer for a Costco Deal. Gene the salesman had sent us several emails, but when he sent us one about a fantastic deal on a 2016 Malibu that we had to respond to. So we went there to check it out. It was a beautiful Malibu, but did not have the aluminum rims or the back up camera. Gene showed us a 2017 Malibu and gave us a fantastic deal, so we purchased it. We enjoyed working with Gene. Found out that he was of Finnish descent, which my heritage is 1/2 Finnish. I even taught him a few Finnish words from my minimum vocabulary. We like our new 2017 Malibu. It's a pretty sweet ride!

Suburban Chevrolet

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We hope to see you again! Kiitos!

• Great service
    September 19, 2017

Quick oil change and good price. Helpful and great customer service. Will go back again and recommend them to everyone. Even for new cars too.

Suburban Chevrolet

Thank you, Robin, for this kind review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Suburban Chevrolet

Thank you, Robin, for this kind review! We look forward to seeing you again!