• Salesperson Billy- very helpful and professional

Thank you so much Cheryl for all your kind words. I really appreciate them. Best Regards, Billy

Purchasing a car from BlueWater was a smooth and pleasant process. My salesperson, Billy made me feel comfortable about the buying process and trading in my old car . Other dealerships have given me a "creepy" feeling when I pull up and the sales team swoop in like vultures. The staff at BlueWater gave me "space" to shop but were there to assist me when I needed it. This was my second automobile purchase from BlueWater MotorSports.

• Jeep Wrangler

Blue Motorsports was very helpful in getting us financed for a Jeep Wrangler. Thank you for the great customer service.

• Great service.

Great guys. Easy to work with long distance. Extremely happy with the experience.

• 2000 Toyota Tacoma

Great buying experience. Very Helpful with buying and financing the truck. Very knowledgeable anything I asked was spot on. Clean vehicle, full carfax report, talk to you like real people. Didn't try and push me easy going would highly recommend this dealership.

• BMW X5 experience

Jonah went above and beyond helping me purchase my new X5. Everyone was very nice and helpful throughout the process. The over all process was a smooth transition.

• tacoma purchase

great place for customer service and fair priced cars! A+++

great place for customer service and fair priced cars! A+++

• Incredible Service

I had a very, very pleasant experience when I purchased my Acura TL. Billy and Jonah stayed late to ensure I was squared away and even helped transition all the crap in my trade-in. Highly recommend.

• Great Buying Experience

Bought a 2010 Audi A5 Convertible from BlueWater without ever seeing the vehicle in person. Brett was very straightforward and honest about the vehicle the whole time. I will have to say when the vehicle showed up in Ohio I was not disappointed at all in the vehicle. It may have been better than expected!! Thanks for the great sales process and experience!!

• The Bluewater Buying Experience

Awesome experience. Quick and easy,nice people to deal with. Willingness to meet our needs. Would encourage a friend to buy there.

• Blue water perfection!

Brett was very easy to work with and went above and beyond to help me get the car I wanted. Overall an amazing experience and dealership.