Apple Used Autos Shakopee

102 reviews

102 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Apple Used Autos Shakopee from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 6, 2019

Overall it's a good place to buy car!!! Abd I would recommend Apple Used Autos to anyone!!!

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Apple Used Autos! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

April 30, 2019

Scott was great to work with. Did his best to get me in to the vehicle I wanted.

Adrian, we are glad to hear Scott was so supportive throughout your car buying experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to... give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

• October 23, 2017

I have been using them for 6 years and have always gotten prompt, thorough service.

Thank you for he 5 stars and great comments, Loren!

April 4, 2019

Very pleasant experience car was as described and trade in value was just what they said it was going to be. Truly a no hassle experience

December 25, 2018

These salesman were very respectful and helpful instead of being pushy as some sales people can be. We researched vehicles lots and went there to look... at three specific ones. Not wanting to give away any negotiating information, we explained no more than was necessary. Scott was with us the most often and was very personable and friendly. Had he pursued our purchasing heavily we would have left and not answered his calls. Instead he asked questions at times, perceived our caution and was greatly appreciated. If we had not bought a different vehicle elsewhere, we would have kept working with Scott and Chris to search more of Apple autos.

Hi Lou, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We've always valued customer loyalty over making the most expensive sale, which is why w...e've stuck to the no-negotiation way of doing things since we opened! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit, and look forward to hopefully seeing you again.

September 3, 2018

I went to Apple Used Autos in late August 2018 to see about selling my used automobile. The banner on the side of the dealership read "WE BUY CARS FOR... CASH!". I entered the dealership and was given an offer of $250 for my vehicle, (I was told that it would be sold for scrap). After a few moments of consideration, I decided to sell them my vehicle. The paperwork was drawn up, copies of my DL were made and the title was signed over. It was at this point that the salesman returned from the back and informed me that I would not be getting cash for my vehicle, but would instead be issued a check from their Apple Valley branch. He further informed me that this check would not be issued until the following day and then it would be sent via United States Postal Service, so I could expect the check in approx 3-5 days. I informed the General Manager Tim Germond that they should remove their banner advertising that they pay cash for cars. Tim responded that the banner means that they don't give store credit for cars, they give cash. I replied that is incorrect due to the fact that they don't give cash, they give checks. Manager Tim replied that a check is the same thing as cash, to which I argued was untrue. Cash is cash, a check is a check. I then exited the dealership with the reciept for my auto sale. As I was walking to the car that was picking me up, I stopped, pulled out my cell phone, and proceeded to take a photo of the banner in question. I then entered my friends car and began a conversation with him. Within moments, there was a knock on my window. I turned to see Manger Tom standing at my window motioning to roll it down. Tim then stated that he saw me take a photo of the banner, to which I replied that I did. He then said, "if you're going to come a complaint or give us a bad review, then we could call this deal of right now". I pointed to the reciept that I held in my hand of the same of my vehicle. I also informed him that I could take a photo of whatever I wanted. He again threatened to "cancel" the deal if I was going to "cause trouble" or "give them a bad review". I told Tim that our business was finished and that he needed to move on, which he did at that time. Beware of this business and the terms of their offers.

June 12, 2018

Had my oil changed - the oil filter was leaking just a little. I called, they said bring it in. Fixed it with a new oil filter and didn't charge me for... it. I'm very happy. I've been bringing my Suzuki SX4 in for service since it was new in 2010. Best car I've ever had - best dealership service department I've ever dealt with! John Pfiefer is just great. Thanks again!

Hi Stephen, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give u...s a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

May 31, 2018

My experience was great the dealer worked with me to make sure I got what I was looking for he listened to my needs and worked with me when I wasn’t satisfied.... I liked the location and the set up. My customer service experience was great there was someone available to help me and answer all my questions

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or ...stop by. Have an great day!

March 12, 2018

Easiest place to buy a car, Quick on the financing and the paperwork. Loved the experience.

Thanks for the great feedback, David! Congratulations on your new car, and please don't hesitate to call or stop by if there is ever anything that we ...can do for you!

February 23, 2018

Thank you Apple Auto for your excellent customer service! I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous 2017 Chevy Cruze, with only 12,500 miles (I know people,... I still can’t believe it!! ¿¿¿)!!! Special thanks to Chad Thompson, you are hands down my favorite Person EVERRRR! You worked soooo hard to help me get not only a new car, but you found me a “unicorn“! David Charter, dont worry, I didn’t forget about you!! Thank you! I appreciated how you took the time to explain things so I understood them. Specifically when I abruptly handed you my phone and you graciously talked to my parents, more than once, to explain what the warranty, you and Chad managed to get me at an affordable rate that lasts the entirety of my loan, with a calm and positive attitude. I left feeling like and million bucks and I can’t thank you two enough for all your hard work!!! You all ome! Keep up the great work!!!

Amy, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We will surely pass if off to them so they can be recognized. We hope to be of service t...o you again soon. Please stop by, or call if there is anything else we can do for you!