Waconia Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

• Super Service!

This dealership is fantastic! The service is second to none. I worked with Dave Reedy and he went above and beyond to help me with any questions I had. If he didn't know the answer he went and found out, a truly great salesman, That being said the rest of the staff is great, they helped me find a loan, took my trade in and filled my new vehicle with gas before I left. I have no complaints on this dealership and would recommend it to anyone.

• Polite and Friendly Dealer

Polite and friendly dealer. Worked with Chris Weinberger. He was upfront and honest with us from the beginning. It was worth the 2 hr drive, we were not disappointed!

• Worth The Drive!!

Worth the 4.5 hour drive from our place to the dealer to work with Chris Weinberger to purchase our new-to-us vehicle!

• Title? My name is Melody

My experience with buying a used SUV here at Waconia Dodge was my best experience yet. The service was fast and fair. I didn't once feel as if I (or my bank account) were inadequate, as so many other dealers have. I most definitely will start my next buying experience here first, without question. Id really like to have Michael Wille be my dealer for life!

• Wrangler Roundup

Chairs for the customer were low and saggy in the beginning. Later on, the manager sprung for new (slightly used) chairs for the customers and so I made the deal. Mike Wille did a great job and didn't pressure me too much. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicle and made the whole experience fun. I looked at other dealers and came to Waconia Dodge. They had the best deal.

• Loving my new 2106 Dodge Durango Citadel

I just personally wanted to thank Greg Grillo for making my purchase experience of my new 2016 Doge Durango Citadel a great one. First time that I ever bought a vehicle without my husband being there with me. Greg took the time to go through everything and was so very helpful with setting everything up for me. I have never had a vehicle like this one before and I'm so liking the radio and it's 9 speakers! Thank you everyone that helped me make this purchase the best one yet. I will defiantly tell everyone about my "great" experience at Waconia Dodge!

• Waconia Dodge Jeep an Chrysler

To Our Salesman Mike Poster You Made Car Buying A Wonderful Experience.. Very Helpful and Smooth Sailing Out The Door!! We Our Very Satisfied With Our Challenger.. Youll See Us Soon 4 Another Round Of Car Buying

• Outstanding!

Highly Recommended for an outstanding, personable and comfortable car buying experience! I visited Brett Winebrenner at Victoria Auto Sales and must say I was very pleased with his friendly service and overall helpfulness in getting me into a great vehicle with less than perfect credit. I would refer friends and family any day, and will be returning in the future for my next vehicle. Thank you, Brett. 5 stars!

• Greg Grillo

Greg Grillo very helpful , explained everything, great guy, i would tell everyone about Greg Grillo, He's cute

• 2011 Chevy Aveo

Greg Grillo was a GREAT help in our purchase. The car was checked out thouroughly, cleaned and detailed, they even put on new tires.