Sandy Springs Auto Sales

Saturday 9:00am–5:30pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 375-1556 (864) 375-1556

Great Experience!

We were looking for months, and couldn't find the right car at the right price - then ran across Sandy Springs Auto. The car is just right, the price more than fair, and the owners delightful and easy to work with. If we ever have a need for another vehicle, this will be our first stop.

Loved this small town buying experience!

I was looking for a safe, reliable, beautiful, fuel efficient car at a rock bottom price. Only time will tell if the car is reliable, but I'm very pleased with the car and the price paid. I thought such friendly and amazing service was a thing of the past. But no, it's alive and well in Pendleton, SC. WONDERFUL experience! I gave the facilities 5 stars because thanks to those completely adequate facilities (an old house), George explained to me that they have no overhead! They pass the savings along to the customer!!! Yay!

George helped find the perfect car for our needs

We have bought 2 used cars over the past 5 years. Both were higher mileage, mid-sedans for the purpose of commuting. We needed something reliable. One we sold once it was no longer needed for commuting and the other is still going strong with over 100K additional miles put on it. They work hard to make sure you find the right car for your needs and at a great value. I have never seen such "clean" used cars. I would recommend Sandy Springs Auto Sales to anyone looking for a used vehicle!

excellant buying experience

I enjoyed buying from them i love my car and the salesman named Dylan he was very professional will do business with again.

saturn

friendly service great car and price would buy from again

3.6

Toyota

It is amazing experience to meet with dealer at Sandy Spring Toyota. The first service ride with service agent was an excellent. I would be appreciate to buy a next car from Sandy Spring Toyota. Sincerely, Ravi Patel

Wouldn't buy from anywhere else

Great place to buy a car. They are good,honest,experienced salesmen. I had a wonderful experience buying from them and I am very sastified with my automobile.