Walser Buick GMC Roseville

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 168 reviews

• November 29, 2011

We just purchased two used vehicles from Jeff, a Terrain and an Impala. It was the best car buying experience we've ever had. No pressure at all. He w...as very knowledgeable on all the vehicles he showed us. We will definitely go back to Jeff for our next vehicle.

May 3, 2018

This review is directed on behalf of our salesman, Mr. David Middleton. From our very first visit, Dave made my wife and me feel very comfortable. We ...knew when we walked in, this was the van for us. Dave was very helpful in explaining all the features of this auto. There was absolutely no pressure on his part to sell us this van. We went and left a few times to think about the buying of this van. There were no phone calls made by Dave asking unnecessary questions about a potential sale. All of our communication was warm and friendly. He explained all the additional options we could have purchased in buying this van. There was no pressure on his part to push us into buying any of these add-ons. He went the extra mile to close this deal in a very warm and comfortable manner. I would recommend Dave to our friends who are looking for their future auto.

We are so appreciative of you choosing Walser, Gary! Thanks for telling us about your experience and rating us 5 stars. We look forward to helping you... and your wife again in the future.

April 28, 2018

Made an appointment for a test driving. But until one hour before our appointment, they updated me with the message that they have already sold the ca...r. Extremely angry. Treated my time and trust as nothing.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconveniences; however, we do not hold or reserve used vehicles. We wo...uld love an opportunity to regain your business and help you find a vehicle that fits your needs. With over 7,500 new and used vehicles in our inventory, we are confident we have the make and model you're looking for. Please feel free to contact our General Manager (David Larson, 651-604-1726) directly for information on our way of doing business and our inventory. Thank you!

April 28, 2018

This review is directed on behalf of our salesman, Mr. Mark Middelton. From our very first visit, Mark made my wife and me feel very comfortable. We k...new when we walked in, this was the van for us. Mark was very helpful in explaining all the features of this auto. There was absolutely no pressuring on his part to sell us the van. We went and left a few times to think about the buying of this van. There were no phone calls made by Mark asking unnecessary questions about a potential sale. All of our communication was warm and friendly. He explained all the additional options we could have in buying this van. There was no pressure on his part to push us into buying any of these add-ons. He went the extra mile to close this deal in a very warm and concerning manner. I would recommend Mark to our friends who are looking for their future auto.

That's wonderful to hear, Gary! It's great knowing Mark made the experience easy, informed and comfortable for both you and your wife. Enjoy every mil...e in your new Sienna!

April 2, 2018

We had a great experience buying a 2018 Acadia Denali this weekend. Luke was very knowledgeable and patient when test driving vehicles to get a feel ...for what we wanted. No pressure. He was totally helpful for every step of the process. We also got a thorough orientation on our new vehicle when we purchased it.

That's wonderful to hear! We're glad our staff could make your experience a great one. Thank you!

November 20, 2017

A special thank you to my Customer Specialist, Luke Hermann, he went above and beyond my expectations. His professionalism and kindness made this pur...chase a great experience. Of course I cannot forget to give a shout out to Adam O’Connor and Kevin Black for their assistance as well, behind the scenes. Without a great team it is impossible to have a successful business, so thank you for that experience Walser. Purchasing my GMC Sierra Denali was a great experience!

Thanks for telling us about your experience, Ryan! We're happy to hear you enjoyed working with Luke, Adam, and Kevin to purchase your new vehicle. En...joy every mile in your new Denali!

October 25, 2017

Purchased a used vehicle, vehicle we looked at wasn't quite what we were looking for but they went out of their way to find one with the minor differe...nce we were looking for at a great price at another dealership and picked it up within the hour for us to continue on our purchase. Highly recommend visiting Luke or Rob, fantastic experience

Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad that Luke and Rob were able to find what you needed and get you on your way. We look forward to seeing yo...u again!

October 12, 2017

Went in to test drive. Vehicle didnt run. Stull get a purchase agreement and they sell the vehicle the next day to someone else. Waste of 2 hours at t...he dealership, do you even know what my time is worth? waste of my bankers time. To top it off you basically say OH Well. Shady business. Worthless garbage. 3600 characters left I could use to flame the company but I wouldn't waste the time.

Chad, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused however, we are unable to hold vehicles. We would love to have the chanc...e to help you find another vehicle that would fit your needs. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss this situation further. Kevin Black General Manager 651-604-1726

July 17, 2017

I am the wife of Scott and I brought his truck in. My service advisor was very curtious and friendly. I really appreciate that when I bring my husband...s truck in for oil changes. Thanks!!!!

July 3, 2017

Luke is great to work with. I bought a demo Buick Verano. I enjoyed the whole process. I would definitely recommend this dealer.