Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

• Superb Customer Service!

Nick Sparrow makes it happen! I appreciate his prompt response, courteous demeanor, and willingness to offer nothing less than exceptional customer service. Land Rover Minneapolis set themselves apart from other dealerships which is a main factor in my decision to continue driving Land Rover!

• Not exactly delighted

We live in the Memphis, TN area. We bought a used XE Premium model with about 2,700 miles on the odometer. The pricing was excellent (about $4k below other dealers with similar cars) and our salesman, Lloyd White was a great salesman; he was gracious, patient and extremely helpful. So too was Adam White (no relation) who helped with our financial documentation and a young lady (regrettably, I can't remember her name) who set up my "InControl" connection and who was very patient with all my questions while helping me set up my preferences for the car. The dealership too is very impressive with respect to opulent facilities and looking like a top-tier luxury vehicle dealer. That being said, the delivery of the car was a bit disappointing: Worth mentioning is that personal travel complications caused us to take over a week to collect the car from the day that we gave a deposit and we could thus only be at the dealer on a day that Lloyd wasn't at work so, had he been there, things may have turned out differently(?). 1) It was a bit of a struggle to get the dealership to deliver the car to another company who installed the clear car-bra that we ordered. Fortunately, the other company took charge and Jaguar delivered and collected the car a couple of days later. (Jaguar had informed me that "their insurance" didn't allow them to deliver it to others - something that I'd never heard of before and didn't sound realistic to me? Personally, I believe it was due to the fact that they also install similar products, albeit at a much different price - but that's just my opinion?). 2) Taking actual delivery of the car was also a bit frustrating: After completing the financial documentation, we went looking for the car only to find out it had JUST been taken away for a software update. I don't know when the update was available to them but they had over a week to do this, yet we were made to wait an extra hour for it to be completed. 3) The gasoline tank wasn't filled. I have bought MANY vehicles in my lifetime, from Mercedes to Mazda in a variety values, and I have NEVER come across a dealer who delivered a vehicle that didn't have a full tank of gas. When pointing this out, I was told that a used vehicle is only given a half tank!? For all their opulence, their premium brands and excellent facilities they feel it appropriate to "nickel-and-dime" customers out of $12-or-so dollars?! $12 doesn't make me poor or them rich - but it just leaves a bad taste in one's mouth and creates a bad impression(?). The most disappointing of all was that the car wasn't clean: The driver-side A-pillar was dirty at the roof line, there were muddy scuff marks inside both the front door foot-wells and sill plates and the inside the driver-side passenger door. Also, there was no protection for any of the mats and we had to ask for paper mats. All-in-all we DID get a car that we wanted, at the price that we thought was reasonable and got to see a part of the USA that we had never visited before BUT... the final impression that we were left with, for the only Jaguar dealer in Minnesota, was unfortunately, mediocre compared to what we have experienced from even "lesser-brand" dealers and of what we were expecting.

• Superb Customer Service!

Very friendly staff, great environment. Cory Tengwall, you went above and beyond to make my experience of purchasing a vehicle at your dealer very smooth. I enjoyed the whole experience minus the paperwork ;) I look forward to seeing you many more times. Thank you!

• Best Customer Service

Each time I have brought a vehicle in for service it was done promptly and perfectly! Nick Sparrow is on top of his game and the service level in non-comparable! Both my cars were detailed here and they did a great job!

• Great experience.

Professional and courteous staff made the buying experience a memorable one.

Professional and courteous staff made the buying experience a memorable one.

• Great customer service.

I have taken my 2009 Land Rover vehicle to this dealership twice for maintenance. They are professional, take the time to explain the services, and effectively communicate about cost. They offered me a loaner vehicle, which was a nice bonus. I trust their service recommendations, and I had two good experiences there.

two minor items to deal with, and I was in and out same day with a loaner car.

two minor items to deal with, and I was in and out same day with a loaner car.

• Loving our Land Rover

A very good friend of mine that has been a long term customer of Land Rover Jaguar of Minneapolis recommended this dealership to me. I was fortunate enough to be introduced to General Manger, Ted Turp, and I ended up buying a car from them. Ted was very kind and extended a very competitive deal to us. It builds a lot of confidence when a long term existing customer recommends a car dealership. I am happy to extend highest remarks and appreciation for the value, service and quality associated with our purchase.

• Henre was a great help!

Arrived at lunch hour with no appointment. Got the vehicle into service immediately!

• Great experience!

My first time there and eveyone was very nice and professional.

My first time there and eveyone was very nice and professional.