Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

(4.7) 699 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

699 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis from DealerRater.com
  • Superb Customer Service!

Nick Sparrow makes it happen! I appreciate his prompt response, courteous demeanor, and willingness to offer nothing less than exceptional customer se...rvice. Land Rover Minneapolis set themselves apart from other dealerships which is a main factor in my decision to continue driving Land Rover!

• Great Experience!

Thank you Land Rover! This was the best experience that we have had purchasing a car. Jeremy was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and answered every q...uestion that we had promptly. Initial contact through the internet was a little rocky and unclear. However, once we were at the dealership everything went smooth and enjoyable. We never felt the high purchase pressure that we would normally get at a dealership and we appreciated that. Great dealership and employees!

• Great Experience

Jeremy was great to work with! The whole process was easy and we found exactly what we were looking for. The initial contacts through the Internet we...re a little frustrating, I’m not sure the couple of ladies I talked with knew exactly what was going on. If you can get past that, the whole entire team at the dealership Jeremy, Omar, finance and service were all very helpful and made the whole experience enjoyable.

• Happy with the decision

Branden was great throughout the entire process. We had stopped by this dealership two other times over the years and did not have a great experience... either time and did not end up buying a car there. We decided to give it one more try. There is clearly a different level of service and warmth there now, in our opinion. I could tell after the first phone call and first meeting with Branden that we would buy a car from him. We will definitely be back for another vehicle later this year.

• Simple and Efficient

I was in the market for a quality used vehicle and Branden helped me find exactly what I needed. He was courteous, professional, patient and very res...ponsive to my requests and I test drove a few different vehichles. Also, the process for taking delivery of the vehicle was the quickest and best I have experienced. Adam was prepared with all the paperwork and I was on the road in only a few minutes. I appreciate the effort of both Branden and Adam!

• Effective and Efficient

I was well cared for by Cory. He made it a very smooth transaction as well as gave me the information I requested and then some.

• Bought a late model Lexus SUV

We were looking for a late model Lexus RX 350 to replace our 2007 RX. Jaguar had a 2016 in stock with the right exterior and interior color. It also h...ad blind spot monitoring and low miles. The asking price was below market average for that car and the dealer gave us a fair price for our old SUV. We looked at used RX 350's at Lexus of Wayzata. Their pricing for used cars was higher than average. Their offer for the used SUV was way low, at $1600 below the Jaguar offer. Granted that it was the end of the year when we bought, but this dealer had great pricing in my view. Our salesman was Cory T. He was good to work with.

• Smooth ride

Cory Tengwall was super helpful and kept me inform trough the whole purchase process of my new vehicle, it is always a pleasure when you receive excel...lent service! Dean Also was

• Great Experience

I spoke with Omar a couple of months ago about what I was looking for. When our conversation was over, I thought I would never hear from him again. ...On Nov 28th, he contacted me that he had a car he was sure I would love. On Nov 30th , I was on my way home with the Evoque Convertible of my dreams. Omar made us feel welcomed and comfortable during our visit to the dealership. We were amazed that we could look at a car, negotiate, purchase and be on our way home (160 miles) In a few hours. Thanks to Omar, and Ben and Anthony for their tutorials. Sharry and Ken

Overall Experience

• Excellent experience and great customer service all around

We had a great experience overall at all levels. Branden was the only salesperson that never tried to oversell on anything. He was cordial, kind and ...paid attention to what we wanted. My wife and I are extremely pleased and happy with our experience and will highly recommend the dealership to everybody.

Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis