New 888-359-3765 Dealer Website
Used 888-636-6558 Email Dealer
Service 888-273-6056

639 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Connolly Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Great buying experience!

I bought a 2013 VW GTI, the exact car I was looking for. No need to negotiate as HC had the best price for similar cars in the Boston area. Thanks!

Thank you for your review, enjoy your new GTI!

Thank you for your review, enjoy your new GTI!

• Pleased
    March 24, 2017

Very pleased with the service I got at Herb Connolly:) great customer service was provided by the finance team and Derrick my salesman. My second vehicle from this dealership. Thank you for great service.

• Review

The sales associates are very helpful and try their best to make your shopping process easy. They have a great selection of affordable cars.

Thank you for your business!

Thank you for your business!

• Great experience purchasing cars.
    March 18, 2017

My family has purchased 7 Hyundai's from Herb Connolly Hyundai and have been happy with the experience and service received. Six of the cars were purchased from Roy Porter.

• GENESIS
    March 11, 2017

Great experience! Easton and Jeff were both easy and terrific to talk to, as well as Brian in finance. Will definitely recommend Connolly to friends.

• Great experience
    March 10, 2017

Great experience leasing a second Elantra from Herb Connolly. Everyone there was a pleasure to deal with .I got the car that I wanted at a lease price that I was very happy with. Sales Consultant Derrick Smellie was extremely helpful and someone I look forward with in the future.

• Brian Hale review
    March 10, 2017

Derrick Smellie was excellent - enjoyed my experience - think this dealership is doing things the right way- would not really recommend any changes - probably will come back for service

• Very helpful and pleasant staff at Herb Connolly Hyundai
    March 7, 2017

The staff at Herb Connolly Hyundai was very helpful and pleasant and gladly went to the extra effort to help with the purchase and financing of a 2017 Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid Limited. They nicely accommodated my schedule for picking up the car and when I did Roy Porter thoroughly explained the most important features of the car as well as the BlueLink and Sirius XM trials that came with it. Much appreciated!

• Genesis G80
    March 2, 2017

Great overall experience. Staff courteous and knowledgeable. Great car so far. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Would prefer to eventually have a separate dealership for Genesis Brand.

• Easiest First Car Purchase
    March 2, 2017

Derrick was able to help me as soon as I walked in, I knew I wanted an SUV and he walked me through all of the trims and what they had to offer. I never felt pressured to purchase from them, and they were patient with my decision to shop around. They did all of the paperwork for me and my Financial Manager Nick worked hard to get the loan and terms that I wanted despite not having any purchase history. Overall great dealership and very helpful.