• Very nice experience

Best service from Brice and Rob. Very courteous friendly and knowledgeable. Took enough time to make me feel comfortable with purchase.

Thank you for telling us about your experience working with Bryce and Rob, Lynn! We are thrilled to hear they were friendly, knowledgeable and made you feel comfortable with your purchase. Enjoy your new ride!

• Lease return, new car

That's great to hear, Andrea! We're so glad that Adam was helpful and got you behind the wheel of your new car. We hope you enjoy every mile!

From the point we walked thru the door to the point we drove off the lot in our new car we felt right at home. Very friendly and helpful people. Adam was great for us.

• new car purchase

Jack Michaelson answered my questions, allowed me to test drive multiple vehicles and facilitated the financing process.

Cindy, thanks for telling us about your experience working with Jack! Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Buying from Walser

We are thrilled that Cassie was awesome to work with and that she could make it an easy choice! Thank you for the great review!

The Walser sales staff (Cassie Smith) were awesome and provided professional advice with a personal touch. This made our SUV buying decision from Walser an easy choice. We've bought our last 3 SUV's from Walser and plan to make 4 in a few more years. Highly recommended!!

• My Vacation Detour

I was to be starting my vacation in northern Minnesota that day when my car decided to make the trip a little more questionable if it'd still happen. The car got all sluggish and check engine light came on as I was passing through the area near the dealership. I peeled off the interstate and came to the dealership just hoping they could squeeze in an unscheduled service visit. The whole staff involved seemed truly caring and understanding of my predicament and did their best to get me back on the road as quickly as possible while still ensuring the vehicle would be 'road ready'. A couple hours of stress was soon gone when I got my vehicle back and it performed good as new again. Thanks again Walser GMC.

Sean, we are so happy to hear that we were very accommodating of your situation and that we could get you back on the road quickly! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review - hope you had a wonderful vacation!

• Easy sale, friendly knowledgeable salesmen

Easy sale. The website was up to date, so that truck we were interested in was actually there. The salesman, Jack Michaelson, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the inventory and the products. We feel very good about our purchase, no pressure, good value and great service. We'll definitely be back for our next vehicle.

WE're happy that Jack could help you get behind the wheel of a vehicle you can feel good about - that no pressure sales approach is an important feature of the Walser Way! Thanks for rating us 5 stars!

• Tom and Karen Hovde of Albert Lea mn

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We're so happy to have earned your business!

Just bought our 4th Buick (last three were Enclaves) from Walser Buick of Bloomington Mn. Cassandra sold us our last car. She was very organized, knowledgeable, and friendly. We have always enjoyed Walser's professional staff and service.

• Bought a Car

I thoroughly enjoyed my car buying experience with Cassie Smith. She was very patient through my excitement and answered my repeated questions with ease. She didn't sell me on anything I didn't need and made sure that I walked away with the best protection for my vehicle knowing that I was keeping it for as long as possible. This is the first time that I have bought a new car. The dealership also matched my loan rate from my bank. It made the whole process a bit more smooth. I love my new 2015 Buick Lacrosse.

That is wonderful to hear, Amanda! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed working with Cassie to purchase your new Buick Lacrosse. Enjoy every mile in your new ride!

• Oil change and axle repair

Great customer service and in and out very quickly, I really like this dealership, I have bought two vehicles from them as well.

Thank you for the 5 star review, Mike! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here at Walser Buick GMC. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

• great service!

We just bought a used 2015 Yukon xl with Tim at Waller and couldn't have been happier. He was very honest, not at all pushy and he had an answer or got one for every question I had!

Kailey, it's wonderful to hear that you couldn't be happier with the experience that Tim provided you during your purchase! Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review!