4.0
  • Great place to buy a car

The salesman was not pushy. He listened to what I was asking for. The financing was approved fast. It was just a good all around experience. I'm getting my daughter her next car there soon.

Hey Rob, We want to make it as easy as possible for all of our customers to buy a car. It would be our pleasure to help you and your daughter this coming year.

• Great Dealer, Great Attention By AL, Roger and Ed

The buying process was great, everyone was very hopeful. Great place to buy an car.

• Great Dealer, Great Attention

Great attention I got from Al, Nelson and Ed, I found the Car I really want in a GREAT PRICE ! low millage and with Carfax they give me.

• Didn't get approved...but was good service

Didn't get approved but service was good.. Alex was great

Didn't get approved but service was good.. Alex was great

• Purchase a Car

They make it very easy to buy with my bad credit. Low down payment and Nelson the salesperson was very calm even thought was very busy at the dealer.

• Worst nightmare

Plain and simple. I put a deposit for one of their cars, found a better deal elsewhere then called to tell them I want to be refunded. First they told me they won't refund me then they said I needed to come back to their location because the card has to be physically swiped. When I finally made it to their office they start probing about the cars that they have then when I wasn't having it they said they wouldn't refund me the money

• Great place to buy a car!

If you are looking to buy a used car, you owe it to yourself to give these guys a chance. They were friendly, professional and very accommodating. Ed is an expert at finding you the best possible financing, with many years of experience. Roger was our salesman, and was very nice, and funny. He was great to deal with. There were a few items that we asked them to fix, and they did everything that they said they would. I am now looking to buy another car, and will definitely be going back to see what they can do for me.

• BH cars

This place is amazing. They always find a way to get you in the car you want.

This place is amazing. They always find a way to get you in the car you want.

• Wonderful experience

Bob was helpful in explaining all of our options, he was organized and friendly.thank you bob for a wonderful car buying experience!

• Best place to buy a car

Best place to buy a car. Great customer service and I got the car I wanted at an amazing price.