4.5
  • Best deals and service!

The best compliment we can receive is the continued opportunity to serve you. Thank you for once again choosing Strosnider Chevrolet!

Never had a complaint! I went to school with Craig so I know he is a good guy! First car purchased 1977. Over the years we have had Monte Carlos, Camaro, 2 new suburbans, Blazer, HHR, GS Corvette, and last wk 2014 Chevy truck all from Strosnider's. Craig,sales,service dept they all work together as a team. We have got quote over the years and always ended up back at Strosnider's. We have all of our cars serviced there and never had any complaints. If they don't have what you want they will find it for you. Thanks Strosnider's! Linda and Richard Hayes

• Great service

Great experience, felt no pressure at all. Did not try to sell me what I did not need, made the deal and got it done!

• Great Service

Courteous staff. Knowledgeable staff. And always concerned about their customer satisfaction! Courtesy Ride has always provided me transportation when necessary.

• Great Dealership

Always good service. I would buy from this dealership again and I will continue to have my vehicle maintained here.

• Awesome Dealership

All the employee's are courteous are will go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need

• great service and experinced service manager .

I was able to get my maintence done in a timely manner and I was able to continue with out loosing time of work.

• Great service

Service staff stayed late to fix my car . Excellent staff and service . Everyone was polite and professional and helpful till the end

• Great service

The service personnel treated me with respect and seemed to go above and beyond. Service was done in a timely manner.

• Great Service, Great People

Everyone and Everything. The service team and everyone at the dealership are wonderful and attentive. Especially the Courtesy driver was really good ¿ guy.

• Quick Service

Called Strosnider to service my 2014 Traverse, and they were able to get me in on the same day. Thanks for always being there guys!