Strosnider Chevrolet

62 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 6, 2021

Excellent service, courteous , professional, great people

June 2, 2021

service. Made an appointment and was confirmed, when I showed up no one even knew to expect me. Was handled by a sales person whose attention was divided... by other customers. Was also given the impression that they DID NOT try everything they could to get me a vehicle. And the end resulting attitude was "Oh well. so sorry", They do not live up to the core values they advertise and care less about the customer and more about the bottom line. I have had much better experiences from grocery clerks. I think they need to own up to the face that they are a mediocre dealership who does the bare minimum.

• August 9, 2019

Outstanding experience! They did all the work and I simply showed up and drove off with my new truck! Great local company with that home town feel!

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Strosnider Chevrolet! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

May 28, 2021

Candy Stables and Kevin Strosnider were both amazing, they went to bat for me to ensure that I got the deal that I was looking for. Best dealership I’ve... worked with to date!

May 16, 2021

Great paint job was awesome. Friendly employees and was a fast job

April 30, 2021

I spotted the vehicle I wanted at Strosnider after clicking around online on several sites. I was familiar with the dealership and knew it to be a staple... in the community. My personal buying experience was exactly that. All the staff and owners were pleasant and welcoming. The atmosphere was accommodating and easy going. My sales woman, Candy Stables, was laid back and answered all my questions. She met me in the parking lot with keys in hand ready to drive the vehicle I had my eyes on. She listened to my concerns and wishes. They valued my trade in at a very appealing price which made the whole process all that more enjoyable. From start to finish they were good people. I’ve bought Vehicles at other dealerships where I felt uneasy after the purchase. I was shocked at how straight forward and simple the process was at Strosnider. I left feeling confident in the value of my purchase and the value Strosnider put in their product. The only thing I didn’t do was ask for floor mats with my purchase . My fault lol.

April 22, 2021

Had both my 2005 and 2014 Corvette serviced here and very pleased with the technician's attention to detail. Never had to take the car back for the same... problem-fixed right the first time! So, when it came time to purchase a new corvette, which is mid engined for the first time, I ordered from Strosnider as I value their service and attention to detail. Their pricing was very competitive and after what seemed like an eternity, the delivery of my 2021 Red Mist 2Lt Z51 MRC equipped corvette could not have been any better if Tadge Juechter himself had delivered the car!! Shaun Carmichael was my salesperson and was well informed, had a great sense of humor, answered all my questions promptly and no B.S.! Andy Sheetz handled all the paperwork and explained all the additional warranties available at the time of purchase while being the consummate professional-never crossing the line between informing vs. pressuring. I heartily recommend Strosnider Chevrolet without hesitation or reservation.

April 18, 2021

Purchased a used 2019 Silverado. Candy Stables, our salesperson, was very professional and went above and beyond to please us as buyers. The finance guy... was awesome, called the bank and got a lower interest rate. Dealership threw in weather tech floor mats and a drop in bed liner. The extended coverage options, maintenance incentives, and warranty options played a big part in our decision to purchase from Strosniders. Having purchased from this dealership before and knowing their reputation makes for a lifetime buyer.

April 16, 2021

Scheduled an appointment with Jeff to check out my 2014 Impala. Making sure it is trip ready for the summer travel. He looked up my records and scheduled... the required maintenance. They recalibrated the engine to spec for better gas mileage. They also checked and filled all fluids, checked and adjusted air (including the spare tire). I arrived for my appointment and was promptly greeted by the service hostess advisor. Then Jeff reviewed what was scheduled, took my keys and I went into the showroom. A couple of hours later, my car was ready. Thanks again Strosnider for a professional experience. Strosnider staff always makes me feel appreciated to be a customer.

April 11, 2021

I had an excellent experience with Strosnider Chevrolet. Dave Benson was my salesman, and he was easy to work with for my car purchase. It was worth the... trip to Hopewell to buy a truck.